MT Ram

Will have some great photos when Jake shares with me. He was along on both Jim Boorman’s sheep kill and mine. Here’s glassing yesterday AM from a place I call “red chair point”. We saw approximately 30 sheep. Have had a lot of zero sighting days glassing from there.

7E681F47-F4D7-4F3C-9036-1F3D194E97F2.jpeg

This thread along with Randy's goat thread takes away the sting of not drawing a Montana elk tag this year. Thank you!! Awesome stories, awesome animal's! Congratulations!

I really don't have adequate words to express how I feel on this hunt of a lifetime you have just experienced. But WOW what an adventure you could not have given a tag more justice than that. Congrats on an absolutely beautiful SP ram that dark coat is amazing and I can't wait to hear the rest of this story and see some amazing photos. Thank You for allowing us to tag along we will forever be grateful for that. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy your family time today.....

My friend Jake was along and he can take photos - haven’t seen any but I suspect they are something special. Here’s one from my phone.View attachment 202953
Truly an epic story of scouting, exploring, documenting, photographing, hunting, and filling a trophy ram tag ... laced with wit, emotion, humor, and sparkling green cans ... a magnificent Greenhorn classic!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back