Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT Ram

Greenhorn,
I'm way late joining your party, but my hat's off to you. Incredible journey so far!
I'll be checking updates daily from here on out.
You da man!

I agree. I will be checking in on this one. You are doing the tag justice no matter the outcome. Good luck!

It's been 71 days and 30 nights in a tent. Unlikely I'll be tenting it much more. Last 5 months, hasn't been a day that I wasn't thinking about where should I be looking next. But at this point, it's pretty clear I won't end up with the crazy awesome 10000 ft ram I was hoping for. There are still places where the sheep will likely end up that will be in a great hunting setting, and some that wouldn't be. Time will tell.

It's been 71 days and 30 nights in a tent. Unlikely I'll be tenting it much more. Last 5 months, hasn't been a day that I wasn't thinking about where should I be looking next. But at this point, it's pretty clear I won't end up with the crazy awesome 10000 ft ram I was hoping for. There are still places where the sheep will likely end up that will be in a great hunting setting, and some that wouldn't be. Time will tell.

This won’t do it for you eh…

447FBE5A-1D06-408A-92F5-077C1F3E8A0B.jpeg

Definitely looking forward to your ram and appreciate the effort.

? I guess that didn't come off the way I meant it then. My intent was that clearly he's going to kill a nice ram on this tag, then he has to wait 7 years, then he can apply for an unlimited tag right? Or did I miss something.
My bad. I thought you were offering the UL as a consolation in 8 years should he not fill this year. "Looking forward to your UL posts" implied that there wasn't going to be anything to enjoy reading this year.

My bad. I thought you were offering the UL as a consolation in 8 years should he not fill this year. "Looking forward to your UL posts" implied that there wasn't going to be anything to enjoy reading this year.
Of all people Greenhorn isn't someone to bet against. And if he has a goal of killing a mountain monarch on the mountain, then I have no doubt he'll accomplish it.

Back