MT Ram

@Greenhorn How are you liking those NLs? How’s the shake-factor on the 12s? Noticeable over 10s?

Also, best of luck. If anyone can pull it off no doubt you can.

We didn't do the workups on that project. Since we were relatively close to town and had short distances from the winter range to the staging area, we used slings to get the sheep down for an FWP team to work on them. I believe that was the only or at least the only semi-mature ram that we caught that day. Julie C was in charge so she might know the answer to your question.
IMG_E2212.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

Great thread I really enjoyed catching up on. Pulling for you Greenhorn. You deserve it for sure.

Hey I have a buddy from Bozeman who’s had this tag. He would like to share some ideas with you but can’t get logged into this forum. If interested send me a message and I’ll give you his name and contact info.

Hey I have a buddy from Bozeman who’s had this tag. He would like to share some ideas with you but can’t get logged into this forum. If interested send me a message and I’ll give you his name and contact info.
Obviously you haven't been following this thread. Please catch up.

Theat,

I imagine those sheep think of us like we think of aliens coming from the sky and performing a battery of tests on us before returning us to a field in the Midwest with a sore bum! :ROFLMAO: Nobody is going to believe that dudes story when he gets back to the group.
Just think of what a bear must think after having been sedated and waking up with an ear tag and/or collar? Holy shit bruh, where am I?

Not much to share. I continue to get my ass handed to me. I've had just generally bad luck. Tomorrow is day 80 - my 39th day sheep hunting, and throw in 41 days of preseason scouting. I'm the worst at sheep hunting. There's 13 days left and I'll be hunting every day. Have seen several groups of ewes without rams yet?!? Heard some faint head-popping in the distance yesterday AM and could not pinpoint it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back