Mt. extended wolf hunt proposal

I kind of like that idea.

I'd like to spend some time hunting them--when I don't have an elk or deer tag to fill.

I just hope the quota is in fact reached at some point.

I remember saying they should have had NR prices more reasonable,but all you Mt. guys said you could easily reach the quota without NR help.I do hope you guys meet the quota.But, I also hope they reconsider the price for the NR wolf tag

Funny how it is not like shooting fish in a barrel. Sure were lots who thought like that. I'm grateful we have a season. It's a welcome start.

Looking forward to a december and possibly January wolf hunt this year..........They ususally start hanging out and killing deer on my property or nearby about mid december each year.................one of them is gonna get a lead and copper breakfast.;)

I hope a lot of guys take advantage of the winter season and really go for it. I was filming and watching them quite a bit last year while lion hunting, once the snow hits and the elk come down it should make the hunting a lot easier.

The problem with the big game season, is that the areas that need the wolves killed the most, aren't getting much for hunting pressure.

My normal elk stomping grounds are covered in wolves, but I won't be hunting there while I still have an elk tag in my pocket.

Take a weekend and come down here in December if you've still got a tag.
1/22 in Mineral county, 5/54 in the Bitterroot and Bighole.

Ill have to try to get one before January, Ill be hunting common sense at Ft. Harrison most of January in preparation for a year long vacation that defies reason. Glad they are thinking about an extension though.

Still only 8/76 killed so far in the area South of I-90 and West of I-15.

I'm throwing in the towel on elk for now, and hunting deer around Missoula until I kill something. Hopefully I cut some wolf tracks in the process.

A friend of mine missed one, should I give you guys his address so you can harass and belittle him?

So the Commission voted Thursday to extend the wolf season until Jan 31st, and they are moving forward with instituting game damage hunts to pair hunters and livestock producers together for depredations.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/mo...cle_ce92708c-0be5-11e1-971e-001cc4c03286.html

MWF working with FWP for the last couple of years to develop this program, and while it's not perfect, it's pretty close. If you're serious about getting a wolf, follow this as it progresses. Comments will be due Nov. 28th.

Headed out for bulls and wolves tomorrow since the freezer now sits full of bambi's mom and her three sisters.

I think that's 420 points for the Triple B's. 4 does x 5 points = Booner. Right?

Back