Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MT Drawing Now (Elk B, Antelope, Deer B)

No deer b for me. I was debating on eating the tag purposefully since FWP has decided that since mule deer are no longer teetering on the edge, it is time to push them back to the precipice through b tag harvest.

Here's to hoping for an elk.

Last edited:
OOOHHH, I thought this was happening next week. What a great surprise!

No love for me on deer b, but antelope is what I'm excited for :)

Elk B shows up as item held but still pending under Drawing Results. Hope that's a good thing! Not the case for a couple buddies though, theirs says pending but not held.

Elk B shows up as item held but still pending under Drawing Results. Hope that's a good thing! Not the case for a couple buddies though, theirs says pending but not held.

Had a friend who had this showing Friday never seen that before I don't think. Thought maybe it was because his unit was 100% on elk b

Not sure.... I have friends that put in for same unit but do not show up as item held, so I don't think it is 100% for b tag (there are 400 given out).

Got my second choice (004) for elk b. My dad (age 67), his buddy (69) and my hunting partner all drew the 380-02 cow tag. Looks like I'll be guiding and hauling meat for the old farts.

Called FWP this morning and was told antelope will not be out till Aug. 1st. They could not give a reason why they are holding the drawing so late.

Called FWP this morning and was told antelope will not be out till Aug. 1st. They could not give a reason why they are holding the drawing so late.

Maybe Debbie Barrett wants to review the permit numbers?

I think I remember hearing something to the effect that it's after their summer count numbers and gives FWP a better idea of their numbers before finalizing the permit numbers

Deer B. Nodda on the Elk B though happy with the deer B... They slashed our doe tags to next to nothing in the NW MT area... I find it odd as they are like rabbits up here... though they're the ones counting... :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back