MT draw results out

BuzzH

MT results are out for deer and elk. I drew a deer/elk combo and my wife drew a deer combo.

That is amazing to have drawn as many of those as you have. Better check my B-I-L, to see if he drew deer combo with 2 points.

Congrats and don't be shooting any of our 6X6's this year. Someone might write a nasty note on your tailgate.

Unsuccessful on my BG combo.

Oh well, at least I got my bear tag......

: )

Draw

Dang, I did not draw the big game combo tag either. I have a job starting in May in MT and I sure was hoping to be able to hunt elk and deer. I guess thats ok I will have more time to fish and I could get a bear tag!

Does anyone know how good the odds are for the alternate's list?

Dang, I did not draw the big game combo tag either. I have a job starting in May in MT and I sure was hoping to be able to hunt elk and deer. I guess thats ok I will have more time to fish and I could get a bear tag!

Does anyone know how good the odds are for the alternate's list?

Is it a year of residency? I thought it was only six months...

It is 180 consecutive days from the day you start living in the state. That would put me somewhere around October 20. I guess I could purchase one then, but I would miss bow season.

Dang, I've been checking that page every day, multiple times a day and you beat me to it, Buzz!

At any rate, I drew the elk/deer combo!! Yeah baby!! I'm absolutely thrilled right now and can't wait to be back in the beautiful state of Montana this fall! :D:hump::D

Oh yeah!

Landowner sponsored deer tag!
Looks like get a chance to chase that buck from years gone by...
Good luck guys!

They said it couldn't be done but I did it. I had 4 bonus points for deer and still was unsuccessful in the draw. I must be saving up all my luck for the other draws:rolleyes:

They said it couldn't be done but I did it. I had 4 bonus points for deer and still was unsuccessful in the draw. I must be saving up all my luck for the other draws:rolleyes:
Three here and no tag either. Guess I won't get any "Miller Time" this year... :(

Dude, did schmalts fill out your application?

I've only not drawn once in the last 10 years for the deer/elk...the only year I didnt apply.

First time my wife put in she drew the deer combo.

I got nada on the deer combo draw, only had one point, so wasn't really counting on it.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back