MT Deer Down

Well done by all!

CG, after a tale like that you're gonna get a lot of solicitation requests for new besties... :D

Well done by all!

CG, after a tale like that you're gonna get a lot of solicitation requests for new besties... :D

LOL...I'm going to try to be my own best friend the rest of season:) I'm trying to convince myself that there will be another one like that for me. Realistically, I have only seen a couple of deer like this in my life so seeing another is going to be a stretch....

Eh...karma has a way of rewarding you 10-fold. I have no doubt you'll get what most people would consider a buck of a lifetime.

Good luck!

PS...that was a dandy buck you let you buddy shoot though :)

HOLY..... that's a toad of a buck, congrats too you for passing, that's a hard thing too do on a buck like that, I'm sure he's your bestest friend now, congrats too both of you,
Matt

Wow, great buck! That was a heck of a nice thing you did for your friend. If I'd have seen a buck like that hunting with my friend, I wouldn't have thought twice about pushing him down into a patch of cactus to make sure he didn't shoot first.

Wow, great buck! That was a heck of a nice thing you did for your friend. If I'd have seen a buck like that hunting with my friend, I wouldn't have thought twice about pushing him down into a patch of cactus to make sure he didn't shoot first.

LOL...Hahaha.....Can I have a redo?

Ah, the buddy that got the deer as a super good dude and glad to call him a good friend. He would do the same in any given situation...

Great Buck! I did the same thing this year. Slacked on the exercise and diet and now I'm suffering greatly. The ole replaced knee is rebelling something awful! Congrats on the buck!

What a beautiful buck! That's a needle in a haystack type deer in a general unit. If anyone would find one like that though, it'd be you.

Congrats to Greg, and way to go on your generosity.

Don't torture those of us who have to live vicariously through the hunts of others, post the pics!
BTW, how many freezers do you Montanans typically have? (just a jealousy question)

Back