MT birds

mtmiller

Until a few days ago I was planning on an archery hunt, but since GuNR will be in jail while I am in Co in a few days I decided to let him have some fun and it ended up being fun for both of us. We got a few.

New gun, 2nd season parnter. He started out slowly this morning, but did well on the day.

8.jpg

Another bird in the bag.

4.jpg

MT don't suck.

1.jpg

Randy, how about some tighter lids?:D

Let me work on that.

Very good day afield. Love to see the great pics, the smiles, and as always, the star of the show doing what great dogs do.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the look of the OYOA Trucker Cap but it doesn't look very low profile either or I'd be wearing one. Just not a big fan of the caps that look like the front of an old flat nosed Mack truck.

Great pics of you and GuNR too!

Last edited:
I like the look of the OYOA Trucker Cap but it doesn't look very low profile either or I'd be wearing one. Just not a big fan of the caps that look like the front of an old flat nosed Mack truck.

I am with you on the low profile. I have never found a decent orange cap, but needed one for CO.

Way to go MtMiller. Nice to see a lab looking great and not over-weight.

That "yellow fellow" is a very handsome boy, and it looks like he knows his business! I have one too (yellow Labrador) named Oscar. They are delightful animals. Thanks for sharing the photos. I'd love to shoot a few of those sharptails.

Great pics. Thanks for sharing what looks like a great time with GuNR.

photo-1.jpg

My photos aren't that good but here is my yellow dog. We have had a great last 2 days. Today she got into a family group of blues and they kept coming across an opening right to left and I went 3 for 3 for a limit. I guess doing 5 stand this summer paid off. :D

Last edited:
Back