MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MT 2020 it has begun!

My Dad drew elk combo with no PP. Cousin and I (in a party) got a released elk combo having 1 PP. Different Cousin got the big game combo with no PP, his wife got deer combo with no PP. Good luck to all. Sorry for those who didn't get limited entry but glad some of them returned tags so we could get ours. Best of luck everyone this fall!

My Dad drew elk combo with no PP. Cousin and I (in a party) got a released elk combo having 1 PP. Different Cousin got the big game combo with no PP, his wife got deer combo with no PP. Good luck to all. Sorry for those who didn't get limited entry but glad some of them returned tags so we could get ours. Best of luck everyone this fall!

I'll just take credit and say you're welcome for your elk tag since we returned ours ha! JK!

Congrats!

Appears my application was disqualified so time to pick another state for mule deer. You can still by a point soon correct?

How does it work for NR who are unsuccessful at a Big Game Combo? I assume there will probably be some turned back in from people who were successful on them but didn’t draw their permit, correct? Any idea on when leftovers would typically go on sale?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back