Caribou Gear

MT 2020 it has begun!

I looked up a buddy who applied for a non res big game combo and it’s showing unsuccessful. For his sake hopefully it’s wrong!
Same for friend of mine who had a pp so apparently it was still a pretty high number of apps

I just checked my dad he DREW elk combo with NO PP. My cousin and I applied as a party with 1 PP for the elk combo it is showing us unsuccessful. Hoping we get a returned tag.

Reactions: LCH
Right, keep pulling stuff out of your ass. Being correct seems to have no merit on here anymore.

Good luck in the draws everyone.
I was correct ..... do I need to copy and paste it for a third time for u ????

Can you read ? 2 weeks after draw ....

Might need to correct that I don’t think the draw will happen two week after the draw. I didn’t think they’d hold true to their word congrats on saying it’d be this week.

Sonofabitch!

Will I loose deer/elk points since I missed the deadline?
Can I purchase a point for each?

So is this your confirmation that FWP isn’t screwing around with us BF? 😜

I have no idea if they are screwing around with us. I have checked two NRs, both lacking any PPs. One drew deer/elk combo, the other drew the elk combo. Hope it is not a head fake, as they are both pretty happy, given they had no PPs.

Looks like I messed up my application as it looks like I needed to fill out an additional information packet

I bought a preference point when applying for the NR Big Game Combo tag. Same for my son. Both showing successful.

Reactions: LCH
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back