MT 2020 it has begun!

I wouldn’t hold your breath...FWP said April 20th. You can knock me over with a feather if it’s anytime before then and don’t be surprised when it’s after that
Yup and even after results they change it to nobody drew then everyone drew.🤔🤔🤔🤔

I wouldn’t hold your breath...FWP said April 20th. You can knock me over with a feather if it’s anytime before then and don’t be surprised when it’s after that
Maybe Big Fin should run a side pool on drawing result dates. MT over under is April 20th. House takes bets and collects the vig. It will help reduce the cost of running this platform.

They are running the draw right now. Last year when this came up it took a couple hours so hoping you are wrong and they come out today :)

I need a ray of sunshine lol

They never said April 20th . I know it says that online under the drawing dates but that hasn’t been changed in years . All winter/spring they’ve said 2 weeks after app deadline .
Copied this of the website

The change to online or digital applications will allow for more accurate and quicker drawings. This year hunters who apply for elk and deer permits will know if they were successful two weeks after the deadline.

They never said April 20th . I know it says that online under the drawing dates but that hasn’t been changed in years . All winter/spring they’ve said 2 weeks after app deadline .
Copied this of the website

The change to online or digital applications will allow for more accurate and quicker drawings. This year hunters who apply for elk and deer permits will know if they were successful two weeks after the deadline.
For once I hope your right @8andcounting ;)

Probably some prick at FWP that is bored outta their mind and wanted to play a sick joke on everyone........ so they hit the send it button on "accident."

I am . Some of it is already done . If you go in the back door (search hunters in my Fwp) it’ll show where they are at , example I just looked at my dads , he got his big game combo but the LE permit is still pending . My brother only applied for deer combo that still says pending . This tells me they did the big game combo draws and are now doing the LE draws and deer and elk combo draws

I am . Some of it is already done . If you go in the back door (search hunters in my Fwp) it’ll show where they are at , example I just looked at my dads , he got his big game combo but the LE permit is still pending . My brother only applied for deer combo that still says pending . This tells me they did the big game combo draws and are now doing the LE draws and deer and elk combo draws
Now you have my attention

Those dates were updated this year, just like they are every year.
Right out of changes for 2020

I looked in the search hunters part and it says I haven't entered any draw so do nonresident deer combo not show up in int?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back