Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT 2020 it has begun!

Drew 339 elk tag. Got tired of hanging on to points for the Elkhorns. Live in Helena, so this should be a fun fall.

no dice on deer permit.

hope everyone had good luck this year!
Good luck in 339! I love that unit. Some great landowners making a lot of land available. That's where I learned what little I know about hunting.

Gotchya, thanks for the input. I’ll have to tell my buddy probably better luck next year

have him sign up for the alternate ASAP and he can probably get either an elk or a deer combo. My bud did that last year and got his deer tag in august.

No luck on the limited entry draws for me or my family this year. Can’t complain though, still get to go hunting with general tags!

Reactions: LCH
For as much as I have thrown shade at MT FWP for the circus that the deer and elk drawing turned into some years, I will tip my cap to them this year. Earlier results than "projected" and no system errors or major site crashes when it was completed. I will drink to that 🍻

My buddy and I drew NR elk combos. Didn’t draw the LE permit, but no biggie, that was a Hail Mary anyway. Looking forward to getting out there again!

Reactions: LCH
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back