MT 2020 it has begun!

Well dang. First time applying going in with one point and was unsuccessful for big game combo. Guess I’ll have to shoot for Colorado otc. Sucks

No limited permits for me. I’ll be hunting the same Unlimited unit for Muleys as I do most years. Never a bad time!...but seriously when am I going to draw a limited tag.

I didn't draw but still thankful that if you live in MT you can still find some pretty good deer and elk hunting on a general tag. Congrats to all who picked up permits.

How do u search in my.fwp? I have the backdoor link but wants me to browse on my phone for a document to search...????

By now you probably don't need to do the backdoor search.

The search brings up an Excel sheet so it may not work on your phone.

By now you probably don't need to do the backdoor search.

The search brings up an Excel sheet so it may not work on your phone.
Thanks. Ive always just used the icons to see what i held inside my.fwp. I dont know why people dont just wait on the mail to see if they drew!! 🤯. What am i saying. Whos going to do that.

Well my oldest son hogged all the special permits in our family this year. Can you imagine hunting 380 for elk and 270 for deer in the same year? I don't think I slept a wink last night. LOL. Going to be an epic fall - so happy for him!
Wow I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse. Gonna be a busy man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back