Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT 2020 it has begun!

Well my oldest son hogged all the special permits in our family this year. Can you imagine hunting 380 for elk and 270 for deer in the same year? I don't think I slept a wink last night. LOL. Going to be an epic fall - so happy for him!
Ouchie! Better buy a fuel tank and get in on some cheap gas. I foresee some major windshield time

Well my oldest son hogged all the special permits in our family this year. Can you imagine hunting 380 for elk and 270 for deer in the same year? I don't think I slept a wink last night. LOL. Going to be an epic fall - so happy for him!
Holy smokes! Congrats!

Seems like a high amount of site members drawing the 380 tag . Congrats to all looking forward to the hunt stories .

Good luck to all that will view "Successful" under their licenses and permits! That wish goes to both resident and nonresident alike. I expect that we all need this drawing distraction during this virus crises! Hopefully, by fall, we can all get back to experiencing the outdoor adventures that occupy our minds and dreams.

My wife finally drew a deer permit. Looking forward to exploring new country and hopefully packing meat!

Safe hunting to all!

Mtnhunter1

Any memories on how long it usually takes them to spit out the draw odds .pdf?

All 3 of us were successful, 2 of us with big game combos and 1 drew his deer combo. All drew with 0 pp, never hunted elk in Montana! Pretty Pumped!!

My parents have had a place in Clancy for the past 23 years. I have spent many many summer and spring days there. But this year will be my first time there in Sept. when the bulls are bugling. Pretty excited about this.

Back