More wolves

Cool, that is pretty far south compared to where they have been spotted before. And, yea looks like the makings of a pack

like a 100-150 miles from all the "northwest corner" wolf action.

crazy.

we were hiking in for a cabin stay above fremont pass several years ago, saw a huge ass dog track and we joked about it being a wolf, cause obviously it wasn't.

i've wondered about that track over the years. especially now.

There is no need at all for an expensive forced program. Let them slowly move in. Sadly, those wolves are too far south for me to hope one makes it onto the WY side of the state line...

I heard rumors of a surplus kill around Walden as well, but so far they are just rumors. I am happy that WY has a good wolf plan. Just wait until that pack is running 15-20 animals and they are able to push that group of elk in the foreground up against a highway fence. The slaughter of the elk will be of epic proportions until the they run out of game then the slaughter of cattle will be epic.

There is no need at all for an expensive forced program. Let them slowly move in. Sadly, those wolves are too far south for me to hope one makes it onto the WY side of the state line...

I heard rumors of a surplus kill around Walden as well, but so far they are just rumors. I am happy that WY has a good wolf plan. Just wait until that pack is running 15-20 animals and they are able to push that group of elk in the foreground up against a highway fence. The slaughter of the elk will be of epic proportions until the they run out of game then the slaughter of cattle will be epic.
Wolves slaughtered so many elk in Montana that now hunters can only kill 3 elk each.

4*** if they get a cow late enough in the shoulder season. Worsech double I think it's called
Worsech in wolf's clothing?
Someone meme creative could fashion that outfit.

I believe what we are witnessing: Wolves enjoying free asylum into untouchable land with free elk meat for themselves, their young, their young's young, young's young young... go on about 20 generations and maybe they may have to fear the human... until then,
¡No hay policía de inmigración! comida gratis de por vida!

I hope that pack crosses the wrong guys field in daylight..

Some guys might just skip the video portion of the encounter and get right to business..

Which is what needs to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back