Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

More Bundy BS

44hunter45

This Idiot makes me cringe every time I read about him he is not conservative and as far as religious I dont think it was Christ that said Amen and pass the hand grenades complete wack job

There should be a website where you can run a computer simulation of "dozens of people in an Emmett warehouse" vs. "the government". I might run that from time to time...

A quarter century ago, Montana had an identical group,,,,Justus Township. I am reasonably certain that this fringe of society is profoundly mentally ill. They are irrational in the extreme.

A nephew of some of the Montana Freemen worked in the same plant I did. I guess he knew our world view did not align, so he rarely said a word to me,,,or anyone else for that matter. But on of the guys in my work group did converse with him. Among the crazy stuff he said was an answer to a question posed to him. When asked whether it mattered between Gore or Bush becoming president,,, his answer was,,,,,not really they are both communists.

I don't know what you do about these clowns. They want to be a martyr and every time they get that wish,,, it fuels another generation of them.

Laugh all you guys want but the government hasn't been able to out fox these idiots. They have gotten away with way too much and are emboldened at every turn. Lucky for him. It doesn't take a lot of charisma to start a colt in Emmitt.

Laugh all you guys want but the government hasn't been able to out fox these idiots. They have gotten away with way too much and are emboldened at every turn. Lucky for him. It doesn't take a lot of charisma to start a colt in Emmitt.
I was born in Emmett and still have family from both sides down in that country. I'm afraid I can't disagree with you. North Idaho is probably worse. Some very dangerous kooks up there. A lot of good people live in the state too (one of them being formerly me), but it's not easy being normal when caught between Mormon extremists in the south and vigilante white supremists in the north.

Last edited:
I think the people of Oregon deserve the blame for encouraging this asshole. Instead of locking him up in prison, the local jury excused that refuge hooliganism as Bundy exercising his "right to protest" and let him walk. So now every welfare case who wants a free flat screen TV can simply bust out a store window and make the same claim. We sure saw a lot of that this past summer.

As long as they keep getting some kind of media coverage these mental midget worms will not slither back into the holes they crawled out of. :mad:

He, they, were tried in Federal court by a Federal prosecutor in Portland. Too bad the feds got involved it was a pretty simple burglary, trespass and malicious mischief case. You want to blame somebody for them getting off, blame the feds, they wrote the reports, filed the case. The guy is an Ass Hat and really needs to be in prison, more than likely he’ll end a hero to the cause. Comparing the people of Portland to the rest of Oregon could get you punched in the nose.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back