More ATV Lawbreaking

Why couldn't you hunt somewhere else? Why do the ATV riders have to go some where else?

If the road is open to ATV travel, I'd guess ground pounders are like second class travellers. Don't mess with my ATV any farther back in then your willing to crawl out.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-03-2003 18:01: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

"Why do the ATV riders have to go some where else?" Because it's easier for them than someone on foot. Didn't your mother ever teach you anything about courtesy?

Ten, Look at it this way. If you were walking up a trail and caught up with another hunter walking up the trail would you race ahead of him without at least asking where he was planning to go and adjusting your plans, if needed, so you wouldn't interfere with his hunt? What's so difficult about a little common courtesy on the part of ATV riders? The very fact that you don't understand that concept shows why ATVs should be outlawed during hunting season. There's too many ill mannered fatassed idiots riding them.

If you disagree please explain why they're being shut out of so many places. And what you've seen so far is just the beginning.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-03-2003 20:50: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Oh contrare, I expect to see more areas with specific designations for ATV travel, and more/better defined signs.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I expect to see more areas with specific designations for ATV travel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Open areas are increasing were I live.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
Rumor has it, and I'll try to get there for some more photos, but, there was a large area of timber land down by Potlatch that was opened just this year. Seems the area was closed to all motorized use for the past few years, but this year there are new signs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back