PEAX Equipment

Montana Whitey

elkdiesel

I had some help dragging this one out yesterday. My son was really good at telling me to keep going as I drug him two miles in and two miles out. It was a fun hunt with family and friends.

Deer2.jpg

That's an awesome picture, it's not everyday you see a hero shot with a kid with a pacifier, great job on starting them out right. Congrats on a great buck too.

I love that. Brings back some cool memories of similar events. Congrats on a great deer. Getting the two little guys involved is the funnest part of a day like that.

that is the best picture i've seen this year..... that is way cool, what kind of sled is that? looks like it would hook up too the 4 wheeler great for ice fishing with the family.... congrats on the buck and getting the kiddo's out with you...
Matt

Great photo. Very, very cool. Took my six year old out last night hoping to do the same. We had a great evening (started with almost rear-ending a duely on the way out of town who stopped to look at MONGO on the side of the road - IN TOWN rutting a doe!) Thanks for the motivation :) super post.

and another one bites the dust, I am surpised you didn't divulge any of your newfound white tail strategies learned that day. Now, on to the big animals. sounds like the snow is going to be deep this weekend!

Thanks for all of the great comments. This hunt will always be good memories.

that is the best picture i've seen this year..... that is way cool, what kind of sled is that? looks like it would hook up too the 4 wheeler great for ice fishing with the family.... congrats on the buck and getting the kiddo's out with you...
Matt

I found that sled at Costco this fall. I thought it was a heck of a deal. It is a heavy duty sled with good runners under it. It came with the hitch and a cover for $150.00. It made pulling two kids and a whole deer a piece of cake. I'm looking forward to loading all my gear and taking the family on a winter camping trip on the sleds.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back