Montana moose, sheep and goat results!

Spitz

No love here, |oo but, I wasn't expecting any so I'm coping well. :cool:

Let's hear the good news for the rest of you!

Sheep and Goat are there to now, but I didn't draw those either!
Man, the string of bad luck is killing me!

All tags are out and I nor any of my hunting budies drew anything. So much for this year but next year I get my sheep. Good luck to the rest of you.

schelmster

Looks like I will be looking at a lot of sheep this summer.........my good luck with the big three continues! Ram tag for 261! Right in my back yard, and can be hunting sheep in less than 15 minutes. Unbelievable!

my good luck with the big three continues! Ram tag for 261!

I thought I was lucky, congrates on the draw, that's the same area I put in for.. Theyd increased the quota about a week before the deadline for apps.
So you will have compitition, the good news there's some bonafide big burly buggers with big horns living there.

"there's some bonafide big burly buggers with big horns living there."

I know one of the guy's that drew this area last year, and some big ones made it through the season. There are some dandy rams in the unit, and I plan to scout it out all summer. Sleep didn't come easy last night... all I could think about was SHEEP!

all I could think about was SHEEP
Is that something new?? ;) Miller told me most Montanan's dream of sheep at night. :D

Congrats on the tag! Good luck and takes LOTS of pictures.

best get right after it BHR,as accessable as those sheep are and with 4 other guys with tags,,,well you don`t want to be the guy killing the little one

BHR:

Congrats. Extra tags didn't seem to help me much in the sheep draw. Or the moose draw. Or the goat draw.

Have a great hunt.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back