Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana moose, sheep and goat results!

Looks like I will be looking at a lot of sheep this summer.........my good luck with the big three continues! Ram tag for 261! Right in my back yard, and can be hunting sheep in less than 15 minutes. Unbelievable!

Glad you didn't go unlimited unit this year.:D Great luck, congrats and get a big'un.

The only reason he drew was because I switched units this year... you can thank me later, and I expect a back strap shipped next day air. :D

Congrats paul. I was hoping for a west fork tag just because of the better draw odds. Draw results put me at 0 for 101 this year in tag drawing. Good luck. Give me a holler if you want another set of eyes scouting.

Where's the fag with the moose tag?? Speak up.. :0)

Somewhere in SW MT a big bull is going to meet a 300...

Brown Moose, Brown Moose...What do you see....?????

It's been a tough week. Unreal fishing in a killer area with some incredible people... then I phone home and find out I drew a moose permit. Life is tough.

Since I've already taken a Shiras I'm pretty happy with, I've been applying where I think I could nail an absolute monster bull, regardless of draw odds. I know jack shit about the area other that rumors from reliable sources and from a couple who have hunted the area. Anyhow, I'm going giant or nothing on Montana moose. First time I've drawn one of the big 3 after God knows how many years of trying.

Congrats on the tag GH. I'm sure you will pull through with something incredible.

Congrats BHR and GREENY !!!!!

I expect good things from you too. If your hunting is 1/2 as good as your BSing some Booners will fall this year .,...... :D

Ahhh....he's confessed... Word has it..he's got THE moose tag for MT!! Kurt is going to make us all proud of our little GreenHorn this year...
Go gettum dude....

HAHA.. he always has "THE" tag. even his General tags are "THE" tag :D But yah, word has it there are good 25"-30" moose in his unit ;)

BHR, talk to us about the sheep tag ?!?!? Any scouting pictures ? come on dude, don't jsut drop a bomb then leave !!

With that tag, I doubt Greenhorn is gonna toast the first swampdonkey he comes upon. Looking forward to the pictures.

Greenhorn: I hear Matt has the same tag, as does Bernie Kuntz. Sounds like bad news for the moose.

Good luck!

"BHR, talk to us about the sheep tag ?!?!? Any scouting pictures ? come on dude, don't jsut drop a bomb then leave !!"

Sorry Moosie. Work has been a killer lately. Anytime left over has been used to look for sheep. This past Saturday morning I found "El Grande" with 9 other rams. 2 of the 9 were respectable rams, but the big one was something else. Deep dropping full curl horns that tip out. Carries his mass well. Dark coat and Roman nose. Defienently found a good benchmark ram. It's fun looking at sheep, particularly when you have a tag in your pocket. Sept. 15th is going to take forever to get here!

Saturday morning sheep scouting yielded 21 different rams including El Grande at 200 yards. He's not as heavy as I first thought but he sure is long and pretty! Going to be hard to pass him up opening day.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back