Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

Desk Pop

Let's get this party of disappointment started early this year.

What you in for?

I'm in for the sheeps, the goat and the wapiti.

I expect nothing but red, but I would be happy if NM would take my money for once.

Never drawn a NM tag so hoping this year that changes. I’m not feeling prepared for failure so please keep my money. I’m in for everything but sheep and ibex.

Anxiously awaiting the “Red Dawn” that’s likely coming on April 17th…on that day I’ll probably start making Colorado OTC plans, or at least there’s like 98.5% chance I’ll be making Colorado plans

Disappointment
I shouldn't say this, feeling like i am due. Last tag (4species a year) was a gila first rifle elk tag in 2019? I have a pretty easy draw 3rd choice deer this year thats not worth tag fee for independent trip but dates line up where i can hunt it on way to another hunt already schedualed. Good luck guys

Last edited:
Party app for four for elk. That many on one app.will be the kiss of death 🤣.but it gets better (sarcasm) the application leader calls me the next day to tell me he also put in for any unfilled hunt codes in a specific region and the population control hunts as well WTF.🤬 it’s all good for me and him (retired) but my son and the fourth guy have jobs to be at. They are good to go if we were to draw our first three choices but unlikely for anything else

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back