Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2023 Colorado Sheep & Goat Results

So - to pay it forward a little, I just became a life member. I haven't told the wife yet that I drew the tag or became another life member to another great cause. The good news is that I can scout from my home and won't be gone for several weekends in a row.
The bad news is - She won't be impressed with another mount. I promised her our home would not became an animal mortuary! She will mandate that something will need to be relocated to the barn. Truly I need to think this one through carefully.

This is a good problem and I need to handle it correctly. Pedestal sheep mounts look great and don't take up the space a large bull elk or Moose(if I could ever draw a tag) do.

I can probably sell her on the idea of going to Grand Junction for the banquet and maybe hitting the wineries at Palisade.
thanks for signing up as a life member! and we have a pretty incredible life member only hunt drawing at rendezvous. no added cost, just must be present to win.

thanks for signing up as a life member! and we have a pretty incredible life member only hunt drawing at rendezvous. no added cost, just must be present to win.
Thanks - I should have became one a while back. I'm sure I will make it to the banquet with wife. I might even have a piece of art to donate back that we bought several years back.

Another year Another slug in the gut. Congrats to all who drew. Now my anticipation turns to NM!

i think your tinnitus makes you think everyone is whining.

i don't apply for wyoming msg for the same reason i don't apply for anything at all in 47 other states: i can't afford it, so i allocate my money accordingly. i still don't understand how that is construed as whining.

you guys are pathetic. all of you. you will never have my respect buzz, i thank you for your hard work on wildlife issues, but you will never have my respect.
Wyoming is dead to me. They surpassed NM in stinginess and just about every other state in cost per odds achieved. Next forest fire, they can fight it themselves without pesky NR firefighters and tankers. Stay out of our NR universities, too. The love you take is equal to the love you make.

Wyoming is dead to me. They surpassed NM in stinginess and just about every other state in cost per odds achieved. Next forest fire, they can fight it themselves without pesky NR firefighters and tankers. Stay out of our NR universities, too. The love you take is equal to the love you make.

i'll apply for deer elk and antelope in wyo as long as the NR allocation is >0

MSG? currently see no good reason to personally.

Took a day of sulking over just another sheep point (3-8) while in goat penalty box… then I realize it just a sign to start making room on my calendar for the moose tag I’ll draw later this year 😲 haha 😆 🤞

Congrats to all the successful draws. Looking forward to the pics and stories.

So - to pay it forward a little, I just became a life member. I haven't told the wife yet that I drew the tag or became another life member to another great cause. The good news is that I can scout from my home and won't be gone for several weekends in a row.
The bad news is - She won't be impressed with another mount. I promised her our home would not became an animal mortuary! She will mandate that something will need to be relocated to the barn. Truly I need to think this one through carefully.

This is a good problem and I need to handle it correctly. Pedestal sheep mounts look great and don't take up the space a large bull elk or Moose(if I could ever draw a tag) do.

I can probably sell her on the idea of going to Grand Junction for the banquet and maybe hitting the wineries at Palisade.
Much to my great surprise when I told the wife I drew a tag - she said that is great! I surmised she wouldn't give me to much resistance about going to the banquet and we booked one of the rooms. Hopefully they have some female orientated raffle items or auction stuff to keep her interested.

Fortunately for now she hasn't put the whole picture together and asked me about what I am going to do if I shoot a ram of high caliber. I am going to let this one sit until she figures it out, but I am sure we will have a lively conversation once she sees the mounts and such at the banquet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back