2023 Colorado Sheep & Goat Results

Congrats! Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society will again host a sheep and goat hunter meet & greet this summer to connect new hunters with guys who have had the tag in the past. Keep an eye out for details. And come to the RMBS Rendezvous on May 20 in Grand Junction. No better place for a sheep tag holder to be that day. Literally hundreds of sheep nuts with prior experiemce will be happy to talk to you.
I need to verify my schedules, I have trip planned 7/19 - 7/28 that I can't change. Other than that I will be attending the orientation and banquet.

@tormenter I know there will be at least one other former S73 tag holder there....Hint hint RMBS members get the best intel.... Congrats
I will be there and need to update my membership. I'm on membership overload and kick out a few every years and then renew and drop a couple of others. And I have started buying those raffle tickets, so my support is still strong across the board for fish and game management.

Sheep point charge hit a bit ago for 3+3 now. I gotta get serious on figuring out a ewe hunt or abandon buying more points.

Dang, applied for a ewe tag that I should have gotten based on last year's results and thought I was a shoo-in. No dice.

My disappointment generally starts to fade as I see other HuntTalk members draw tags and knowing there will be some write-ups and photos. Congrats to those who drew today. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back