NEW SITKA Ambient 75

2023 Colorado Sheep & Goat Results

This is interesting… I’m only showing one charge for $50 and no second charge yet. I put in for a point only for goat and applied for a sheep tag. Wonder which one hit first?

I only put in for sheep as I’m in the holding pattern for goat and I just got hit for my point

exactly. too many folks in the penalty box for goat getting charges which means for those of us that applied for both also only getting one charge means goat is yet to come.

?

you live in missoula?
No, I am military and live in the Netherlands. I am still a CO resident, because that is my home of record. I will be landing in Missoula when I retire from the military in 2024, so that is what I decided to put as my location. When you have spent 20 years in the military, locations are relative and I decided to go with where the next phase of my life will be.

Bighorn went first... app says $58 now. Nothing on Goat

Struck Gold - S73 Ram tag.
This tag is my home turf!
Going to be fun summer.
Congrats! Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society will again host a sheep and goat hunter meet & greet this summer to connect new hunters with guys who have had the tag in the past. Keep an eye out for details. And come to the RMBS Rendezvous on May 20 in Grand Junction. No better place for a sheep tag holder to be that day. Literally hundreds of sheep nuts with prior experience will be happy to talk to you.

Last edited:
Congrats! Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society will again host a sheep and goat hunter meet & greet this summer to connect new hunters with guys who have had the tag in the past. Keep an eye out for details. And come to the RMBS Rendezvous on May 20 in Grand Junction. No better place for a sheep tag holder to be that day. Literally hundreds of sheep nuts with prior experiemce will be happy to talk to you.
@tormenter I know there will be at least one other former S73 tag holder there....Hint hint RMBS members get the best intel.... Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back