2023 Colorado Sheep & Goat Results

Much to my great surprise when I told the wife I drew a tag - she said that is great! I surmised she wouldn't give me to much resistance about going to the banquet and we booked one of the rooms. Hopefully they have some female orientated raffle items or auction stuff to keep her interested.

Fortunately for now she hasn't put the whole picture together and asked me about what I am going to do if I shoot a ram of high caliber. I am going to let this one sit until she figures it out, but I am sure we will have a lively conversation once she sees the mounts and such at the banquet.
sell the full body cape for more than $2,000 and do a euro you can actually hold in your hands a y time you want….

sell the full body cape for more than $2,000 and do a euro you can actually hold in your hands a y time you want….
Now that is a thought. I have already have a beautiful pedestal mount that the wife actually allowed me to put in her portion of our home - Too Funny her portion/my portion - but that is how we roll after 30+ years of marriage. I have seen some beautiful lamps and such with euro's. Hopefully the banquet will have some good ideas.

Attachments

• Ram1.jpeg
    Ram1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Now that is a thought. I have already have a beautiful pedestal mount that the wife actually allowed me to put in her portion of our home - Too Funny her portion/my portion - but that is how we roll after 30+ years of marriage. I have seen some beautiful lamps and such with euro's. Hopefully the banquet will have some good ideas.
I’m definitely 💯 in with this idea, just did exactly that with mine last year. Got great money for the hide and it went to a guy that needed to replace his and couldn’t have been happier with my euro. No regrets at all in my decision!

Attachments

• IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
I’m definitely 💯 in with this idea, just did exactly that with mine last year. Got great money for the hide and it went to a guy that needed to replace his and couldn’t have been happier with my euro. No regrets at all in my decision!
If I ever draw a sheep I will definitely be doing that! I love euros! The only animal I don’t think the euro does justice for is a goat. I decided to get that shoulder mounted. C267CC6F-F37A-4384-A38C-1D39F9C7C082.jpeg

If I ever draw a sheep I will definitely be doing that! I love euros! The only animal I don’t think the euro does justice for is a goat. I decided to get that shoulder mounted. View attachment 273049
I euro’d that to. I’m a big fan of euros. Put ‘em side by side because my brother wanted to see skull comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpeg
    IMG_4425.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
Congrats to the successful applicants......no love for me.

I will buying RMBS tickets with confidence. Prior years I was playing around and supporting the cause.

Reactions: Oak
Congrats to the successful applicants......no love for me.

I will buying RMBS tickets with confidence. Prior years I was playing around and supporting the cause.
How would y'all feel if I bought some goat tickets? Bad look if I win? I usually don't buy the tag tickets, but I have a hankering this year for some goat tickets. Odds for sheep and goat are better than normal. Less than 70% of last year's final sales have sold so far, and online sales end May 2.

How would y'all feel if I bought some goat tickets? Bad look if I win? I usually don't buy the tag tickets, but I have a hankering this year for some goat tickets. Odds for sheep and goat are better than normal. Less than 70% of last year's final sales have sold so far, and online sales end May 2.
Would you make it out of the banquet hall alive?

Sounds like it's about time to buy another round of tickets thanks for the reminder.

Buy em man! You deserve it! Everyone watches the draw! If it was a drawing behind closed doors that would be a totally different story.

You should buy the last five swaro tickets to kick it into round four!

Reactions: Oak
You should buy the last five swaro tickets to kick it into round four!
I'm not going to start a #4 with only 8 days remaining. Those 5 that are left are all that is left for online sales. There will be plenty at the Rendezvous, though.

I'm not going to start a #4 with only 8 days remaining. Those 5 that are left are all that is left for online sales. There will be plenty at the Rendezvous, though.

Three year membership to RMBS Society purchased along with lottery ticket(s). Thanks for all of your work and information, Oak. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

buy. and buy some more.

absolutely go for it. if you're worried about the optics, don't be the one selecting the ticket on any hunts you buy raffle tickets for.

If I ever draw a sheep I will definitely be doing that! I love euros! The only animal I don’t think the euro does justice for is a goat. I decided to get that shoulder mounted. View attachment 273049
Objection: a shoulder mount does not do a goat justice. Their amazing white coat is the trophy for that animal, and only a rug or life size does it justice.

Please tell me you had a good reason to leave the hide on the mountain?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back