Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Mom's Turn...

Breaks Runner

momsantelope020.jpg

We had a great one today.....everybody was involved. It was perfect!! Her shot was 255 meters with my .260.

momsantelope010.jpg

Of course the boys are claiming this buck as theirs!!

momsantelope023.jpg

They are hired for life!.....grin!!

Cool family outing. Too bad the kids were apprehensive about getting into the blood and guts.:D

momsantelope022.jpg

No posing here....these two can gitter done. They both live for it. It's too bad Shane has to wait two more years and Logan four, before they can harvest their own big game animals....With FWP whining about new hunter recruitment, you'd think they would consider lowering the age limit. Rediculous rule IMO.

shaneshooting021.jpg

Most rifle hunters would die for a 5 shot group like this one. Shot by Shane when he was nine. From prone with a bipod.

2007267.jpg

This is what they like the best....kinda like their old man....grin! And they know more about it than most people out there doing it ever will. Shane spotted this pair coming in from over a mile away with his binoculars and whispered,"Here they come, dont move".

Bragging much? Sure! Who wouldnt. My point is get them out there and involved. Too many parents shuffle their kids off to the TV and video games.

Getting off on a tangent.....guess I'm pretty passionate about "passing it on".

Bragging much? Sure! Who wouldnt. My point is get them out there and involved. Too many parents shuffle their kids off to the TV and video games.

Not bragging when it's fact! You should be proud of those little clones of yourself.

Next Generation

Boy, are you one lucky hunter,,,,,,or you have done one heck of a job in raising your kids,, you should write a book on how to,,,,,,,,your hat probably doesn't fit any more..
please spread these pictures for the good of the next generation!!!!!!!!

Awesome pictures BR. Congratulations to your wife. Looks like your family has taken full advantage of the benefits of living where you do.

Great pictures! That's what memories are made of. It's only right that a man is proud of his kids.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back