Yeti GOBOX Collection

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

I'm pretty sure that Rosa Parks didn't ask the government for a free bus. The Bundys are a group of freeloaders who want free use of BLM/NF lands to overgraze and destroy. They should be sentenced to gastric bypass surgery.

Wouldn't there be Federal charges involved in this, not only for taking over the Federal building, but for blocking access to the BLM land?

I'm pretty sure that Rosa Parks didn't ask the government for a free bus. The Bundys are a group of freeloaders who want free use of BLM/NF lands to overgraze and destroy. They should be sentenced to gastric bypass surgery.

And possibly vasectomies?

Send the birdwatchers in to take it back. Those mofos are crazy. Granny will walk into a war zone just to look at tweety. Those inbred Mormons won't have a chance.

Wouldn't there be Federal charges involved in this, not only for taking over the Federal building, but for blocking access to the BLM land?

Charges could range from trespass to sedition/treason. They've taken over a federal facility, using intimidation and fear to exact a political outcome, which technically fits the definitions of terrorism.

So, maybe they'll get water-boarded so we can find out where the snack-stash is secretly located.

... and depending where they lit their fires and what damage was incurred, they could face the same charges as the Hammonds for domestic terrorism, charges which stemmed from the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing.

These clowns will only be there as long as the cameras are rolling. Once the reporters are gone they will realize nobody gives a crap about them and thier "fight". They will realize how cold and tired they are and just fade away like they did over on the Bundy ranch in NV.

They want the Refuge to be transferred to private ownership. They're big supporters of the Ivory's and Transfer of Public Lands.
Sheese. Good thing they brought two weeks worth of Ramen and Mac Cheese to hold them over while the feds process the paperwork. :rolleyes:

I hope this prompts Obummer to crack down on the Nevada operation.

Sheese. Good thing they brought two weeks worth of Ramen and Mac Cheese to hold them over while the feds process the paperwork. :rolleyes:

I hope this prompts Obummer to crack down on the Nevada operation.

This isn't focused on your comment Rob, but the issue in general.

If the political parties didn't want to keep this in the news cycle to try and further there causes, they would have been arrested the day they walked in there.

This exact conversation is exactly why both sides blow hard with their inflammatory titles (domestic terrorists, patriots, etc); when in reality they are just criminals and should be dealt with just like every other one. It is manipulation to cause polarization; ignore it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back