MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

It's sad really. A shitshow distraction minimizing worse problems.. .just as Ross points out in post #218

Another good article. This time the Native Americans who live close to and use the refuge are demanding these clowns leave.
http://news.yahoo.com/armed-group-oregon-fears-raid-071902283.html?nf=1#
-Cade

The Indian angle is interesting. The Paiute, Southern Shoshone and others were not removed by "settlers" and civilians. The way was cleared by big government. Especially big Federal Government, not only with respect to Indians, but in a thousand other ways. These clowns and their daddies and granddaddies and etc. would not have survived a year out there without all the subsidy that poured (and pours) into that land. They didn't "settle" sh*t. They showed up. Did they work? Yeah, they worked. Some worked hard. But they didn't pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

Maybe it's time for karma to roll around: Round these clowns up and put them on a reservation, take their kids away to schools a months travel away, make them grow their hair out, teach them Paiute and how to hunt like men. Slaughter the resisters and ply the rest with . . . well . . . alcohol probably would not work, so get cell phones and high speed internet and video games to the remotest corners of the west. That will destroy any culture they think they have. Hey, they thought it was a good idea when it wasn't their ox getting gored, right?

Randy Eardley, a Bureau of Land Management spokesman, said Bundy's call for control of the land to be transferred makes no sense.

"It is frustrating when I hear the demand that we return the land to the people, because it is in the people's hand — the people own it," Eardley said. "Everybody in the United States owns that land. ... We manage it the best we can for its owners, the people, and whether it's for recreating, for grazing, for energy and minera

I mean this federal agent sounds like a tyrannical federal agent that needs to be dealt with yesterday. It amazes me such a lie "return the land" can be so embraced by the fools who refuse to believe logic because it doesn't fit their own personal agenda. Has the BLM screwed up on some things? Absolutely, but these land managers are just as much American as all of us, and this public lands fight is getting real old on a larger scale.

Last edited:
I mean this federal agent sounds like a tyrannical federal agent that needs to be dealt with yesterday.
Oneye
I disagree. 'Not sure what you are saying, but I agree with what BLM spokesman Randy Eardley has stated. He does not sound like a "tyrannical federal agent" to me.

Oneye
I disagree. 'Not sure what you are saying, but I agree with what BLM spokesman Randy Eardley has stated. He does not sound like a "tyrannical federal agent" to me.

I was being extremely sarcastic, I forget that doesn't always show over the Internet. I also agree 100% with the BLM manager.

Jennifer Fielder, Montana's favorite anti-public lands legislator, has weighed in. Facts, and whether or not they are relevant - totally optional.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 361
I was being extremely sarcastic, I forget that doesn't always show over the Internet. I also agree 100% with the BLM manager.

I'm glad that was sarcasm. I was starting to pack a snack box to send to you. I hope you like Ramen and stale fig newtons and spam singles :D

Jennifer Fielder, Montana's favorite anti-public lands legislator, has weighed in. Facts, and whether or not they are relevant - totally optional.
Actually they are relevant ... only as usual for her, they convey an erroneous point in that they are false by omission and distortion. Either she has not researched the "whole story" or she is intentionally omitting and/or distorting the truth by just expressing her "take" on it ... or both!

I'm glad that was sarcasm. I was starting to pack a snack box to send to you. I hope you like Ramen and stale fig newtons and spam singles :D

Too funny John.
You a vet, sending probable draft dodgers/ chicken hawks, a care package.
Love the irony. Fitting choice too...don't forget the potted meat product!

You make a shopping trip from rocky top to peeblo?

This thread has cured my insomnia and curiosity about the local HT happenings...

Back