Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Microchip implant or don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a couple weeks ago this was considered tinfoil territory by the smart people, and now day late and dollar short CNN is floating it. We sure could use some honesty and integrity in the news media right now.

Trump watches fox —> Trump tells CIA it’s China’s secret labs—> CIA is forced to “investigate” —> CNN reports on this investigation —> Fox reports they were right and that the investigation is proof.

🤦‍♂️

Fun feedback loop.

Meanwhile David Quammen described the origin of this virus 8 years ago in Spillover.

It’s not tinfoil hat wearing because you’re skeptical of information coming out of China, in fact everyone should be skeptical of that information.

What makes it tinfoil hat wearing is that epidemiologist have been predicting this virus, a flu virus, which mutates quickly, spilling over from bats, which have an immune system that allows them to be carriers for all sorts of diseases, to jump to either pigs, chickens, cats, civets, etc in wet markets in China and then to humans. We’ve been contemplating this for decades... it’s like seeing a crack forming on the Hoover dam for 25 years and then when the dam finally goes calling it a government conspiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump watches fox —> Trump tells CIA it’s China’s secret labs—> CIA is forced to “investigate” —> CNN reports on this investigation —> Fox reports they were right and that the investigation is proof.

🤦‍♂️

Fun feedback loop.

Meanwhile David Quammen described the origin of this virus 8 years ago in Spillover.

It’s not tinfoil hat wearing because your skeptical of information coming out of China, in fact everyone should be skeptical of that information.

What makes it tinfoil hat wearing is that epidemiologist have been predicting this virus, a flu virus, which mutates quickly, spilling over from bats, which have an immune system that allows them to be carriers for all sorts of diseases, to jump to either pigs, chickens, cats, civets, etc in wet markets in China and then to humans. We’ve been contemplating this for decades... it’s like seeing a crack forming on the Hoover dam for 25 years and then when the dam finally goes calling it a government conspiracy.

Gee, a counter narrative for a counter narrative...how Novel

🤦‍♂️

Fun feedback loop.

It’s not tinfoil hat wearing because you’re skeptical of information coming out of China, in fact everyone should be skeptical of that information.

Or if you dont know WTF you are doing, you should not be playing around with them?

They don't need that stuff. They know exactly where you are at all times, and what you are looking at through your screens, what you're saying in your house because of home robots, etc. We've brought big brother into our homes willingly.
This.

🤦‍♂️

Fun feedback loop.
I've only seen one scientific study on the origin: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Does anyone have a counterpoint where a laboratory origin was indicated? I have to google 25% of the terms in some of these, but it is a distraction to try and read them.

You are kidding me, right? I had a ton of requests to delete Matt's thread about the "Tip of the Iceberg." I didn't, wanting to see what it might lead and I could see some connection to hunting, fishing, and recreating on public lands.

Now this one pops up. Is this a post at humor or just trying to piss me off after I have asked people to stick to topics relevant to hunting, fishing, access, and conservation.

SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back