Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Microchip implant or don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

glass eye

Signs of the times...

We see the control of the Government over the masses and we see Bill Gates pushing his agenda of a vaccine/microchip.

We see the media giving Gates a platform and politicians are jumping on the wagon.

So, what will you do when the chip becomes mandatory and cash is fazed out and no longer exist ? Nobody will be able to buy or sell without the chip.

Don't tell me it's far fetched thinking and will never happen. It's knocking at the door.

My Jewish mother in law pointed out that in Va, the "real ID will have a good star. The coincidence is not lost on her.

While I don't buy into conspiracy theories, this one is beginning to get hard to explain away. At the very least it's just a great idea some rich guy had to get richer.

The real problem is people don't look at the big picture and get excited over new technology and it's benefits. And there are some great benefits to such stuff. But that is tunnel vision and there are greater implications to be considered, even with Cell phones and GPS on vehicles. We have been warning of this for years, but people are to focused on the cool stuff it can do and how amazing it is. And most of us will follow like sheep and buy into it. Most of which is described in the book of Revelations. Some folks don't believe that either...

The run on Alcoa will be amazing. Just bought a 1000 shares Shares of AA
Well a couple weeks ago this was considered tinfoil territory by the smart people, and now day late and dollar short CNN is floating it. We sure could use some honesty and integrity in the news media right now.

Community, Identity, Stability.. guess it will be time to move to the res... where the savages will reside... or die trying..

Apart from the fact that this thread stand about a zero chance of surviving the lock, is this actually a credible report of Bill Gates actual agenda or is it merely speculation that plays on people’s fear and biases?

My quick Google Foo only found several references to Roger Stone, Reddit and a few other “impeccable “ authoritative experts.

While I'll be right there w/everybody in resisting being implanted, I think we need to be careful with this stuff. Anybody have a credible report of this?

Cause this is what I've seen:

Well a couple weeks ago this was considered tinfoil territory by the smart people, and now day late and dollar short CNN is floating it. We sure could use some honesty and integrity in the news media right now.

Alcoa share prices are down about 80% over the last three years. Buy now

While I'll be right there w/everybody in resisting being implanted, I think we need to be careful with this stuff. Anybody have a credible report of this?

Cause this is what I've seen:

Thats boring...... Now world domination though implants and vaccines....now thats a strory.

Thats boring...... Now world domination though implants and vaccines....now thats a strory.

They don't need that stuff. They know exactly where you are at all times, and what you are looking at through your screens, what you're saying in your house because of home robots, etc. We've brought big brother into our homes willingly.

Gerald Martin, Vaspeedgoat, Ben Lamb-, Bighornram-----I agree with your thoughts AND also agreed with your thoughts about whether or not any of the reports/reporting of this is "credible " plus ---the microchip discussion is above my pay grade

but I do remember--

When I was a child they started Social Security Numbers. It was stated and even printed on the card for awhile----"Not for identification purposes"----how did that work out ?

I bet there are some who have never heard of the "woolworth" Social Security card's. The card and the number on the card was sold and for years many people had the same number. I think from memory, as recent as the 1980's several people still were using them as 'their" number.

Vaspeedgoat---and some still have a number tattooed on their arm. Like you, I am not into conspiracy theories and as previously stated I am neither smart enough or educated enough to comment intelligently about the microchip or the reporting of it---but ?

I also find it interesting that many--most--of us are already in a position to be located at any time via our cell phones, computers, t.v. programming etc of course we could discard them, so it is not quite the same as a chip in our arm,

Sometimes I feel like saying, please, stop the merry go round, I want to get off, but other days I am curious about what tomorrow has in store for me.

Noharleyyet-----AMEN !

Hmmm agenda of a vaccine. I guess it is well documented that Bill gates supports vaccines and was involved in eradicating polio in recent years. Terrible stuff :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back