Microchip implant or don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a fool.

Your chip was implanted the day you signed up for HuntTalk.

tenor.gif

Chit man, we can't even implement an objective voter ID....
Apprarently it's racist to require an ID to vote, but not racist to show ID to buy liquor or a million other things. It was also racist to block travel from China...

Sorry couldn't help it. Regarding the original topic just follow the money. Who makes money off the vaccine? Who's been donating to test vaccines in impoverished countries away from people who ask questions? Who makes money off the chips and the technology? Hmmmm....

They don't need that stuff. They know exactly where you are at all times, and what you are looking at through your screens, what you're saying in your house because of home robots, etc. We've brought big brother into our homes willingly.

All the more that it makes implants, tacking ...ect ect theories silly. The same guy that is worried about a chip tracking him is writing the post on phone that is already tracking him. But the phone isnt a problem...its the mystery organization planting chips

I bought one of those smart speakers just to force some poor bastard at Amazon/FBI/NSA into listening to my inane conversation with my cat.
I have an entire album of cat songs that I’ve written and perform for kittles on a daily basis.
HMU if you ever want to collaborate.

All the more that it makes implants, tacking ...ect ect theories silly. The same guy that is worried about a chip tracking him is writing the post on phone that is already tracking him. But the phone isnt a problem...its the mystery organization planting chips

It don't mean the cell phone is not a part of the problem, it just means it's ironic...

Gerald Martin, Vaspeedgoat, Ben Lamb-, Bighornram-----I agree with your thoughts AND also agreed with your thoughts about whether or not any of the reports/reporting of this is "credible " plus ---the microchip discussion is above my pay grade

but I do remember--

When I was a child they started Social Security Numbers. It was stated and even printed on the card for awhile----"Not for identification purposes"----how did that work out ?

I bet there are some who have never heard of the "woolworth" Social Security card's. The card and the number on the card was sold and for years many people had the same number. I think from memory, as recent as the 1980's several people still were using them as 'their" number.

Vaspeedgoat---and some still have a number tattooed on their arm. Like you, I am not into conspiracy theories and as previously stated I am neither smart enough or educated enough to comment intelligently about the microchip or the reporting of it---but ?

I also find it interesting that many--most--of us are already in a position to be located at any time via our cell phones, computers, t.v. programming etc of course we could discard them, so it is not quite the same as a chip in our arm,

Sometimes I feel like saying, please, stop the merry go round, I want to get off, but other days I am curious about what tomorrow has in store for me.

Noharleyyet-----AMEN !

Well, I had not heard of the woolworth S/S cards. Funny, unless your one of the several who were using the same number

Guys, as far fetched as it seems, it was discussed by some for Inuits in Nunavut ---it went nowhere, but was suggested that it would be to our benefit, IE: If someone found you out on the ice and took you to a medical facility they could just scan and know you and your medical history. They used the fact that we allow our dogs to be implanted with a chip, to further their argument. It went nowhere, but has been mentioned and discussed, but not in relation to the Corona Virus, but it may be coming to a theatre near us o_O

Signs of the times...

We see the control of the Government over the masses and we see Bill Gates pushing his agenda of a vaccine/microchip.

We see the media giving Gates a platform and politicians are jumping on the wagon.

So, what will you do when the chip becomes mandatory and cash is fazed out and no longer exist ? Nobody will be able to buy or sell without the chip.

Don't tell me it's far fetched thinking and will never happen. It's knocking at the door.
If Bill gets a chip too, we can keep track of that scoundrel. ;)

would "affairs" also decline ? how does this work ? are we able to know where are husbands are at and what they are doing--- at all times ? Maybe this is not all bad, let me re think this ;)

would "affairs" also decline ? how does this work ? are we able to know where are husbands are at and what they are doing--- at all times ? Maybe this is not all bad, let me re think this ;)

You can get the app for that, guy that works for me wife has him on track thru his phone.. every time we stop to hunt for a couple hours she calls him to see what he’s doing.. thinking of firing him.. super annoying, I would prefer the goberment tracking me over my wife...

Google maps kindly gives me a monthly report of where they've tracked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back