Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I'm about to leave on a couple day Vacation to go to a Cabin we rented in Island park and the House sitter is on their way over. Got the tree up over there and the Snowmachines warmed up.

Gunna be a fun Christmas.....

That being said.....I'm sicker then a Dog, Headache, Achey muscles (The 2 that I have :p), Runny nose and Stuffy at the same time, Can't sleep, have a 6 hour drive, Ankle that I can't do much on in the snow still......

Anyways, It's 3:37 in the AM and I haven't slept yet so I'm jsut doing my Once a year complaining...... ;)

I'm over it now, Thanx for listening !!!

Merry Christmas to Everyone on Huntalk, We'll yack at ya soon. Hope CamoClause brings you what you want !!!!

Well you and your family have a great xmas. your son will keep the snowmachine warm for you :D merry xmas to hunttalker from our family as well.

Merry Christmas to you all as well and may 2007 bring an even better hunting season than any of us had this year.... oh and more cammo, a new bow would be nice, a shotgun for my daughter...........

OOPPSS got caried away there for a minuite.

Best wishes to you all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Have fun in Island Park, I hear they got some snow the last few days.

Don't get eat'n by the wolves.

Merry Christmas to the Moosie clan and all the Hunttalker's also. Drive safe and remember. Jesus is the reason for the season.

!!! Yer PREGNANT !!!

Merry Christmas and lets hope it’s a girl this time so your wife will get her wish from a house full of boys.... :)

I wish all of you guys and gals a very merry Christmas and a happy new year...

I also hope your hunting trails are long lived and the experiences are always rewarding

Come the New Year will find me in a permanent job at the deeper end of the South where the temps average over 100 during the day

I heard it even snowed there recently which is a rare site indeed for the area

Merry Christmas from Phoenix!!! I wish everyone the Joy of the season and I hope you get well Moosie! Went to the new Cabelas yesterday and we are fixing to drive to lake Saguaro for a ride on my son-in-law's father's boat. I am so blessed to be here to enjoy Christmas with my 3 y/o Grandson! John

Merry Christmas Moosie and Everyone from DixieLady and Hambone in Alabama!
Hope everyone whose sick feels better and has a great and safe time celebrating this year.
I smell a hunting trip coming on too :)

Damn John, I was at the Cabela's on Saturday...one day behind you!!! When are you heading to Saguaro? I am staying out in Apache Junction, you'll drive right by us!!

P.S. Merry Christmas to all. When I left Alaska it was -27, here in AZ it is in the 50's....nIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIce!!!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montana WSF
Back