Caribou Gear

Merry Christmas to All

WyoDoug

Merry Christmas to all that get to enjoy some time with family and friends. And best wishes to my brothers and sisters who can't because they are serving their country or gave their all so rest of us can live.

I was really worried about COVID interfering with my own family. Instead I get to stay home and agitate the wife with a case of RSV (and someone told me only babies get it). Boy I thought for sure I had COVID as my symptoms were identical to what CDC listed for it. I had them all. But blessed to be recovering from something that could of turned out much worse. Anyways, no matter how hard you think you got it, there are people out there with much more severe experiences you do not want to even fathom.

Merry Christmas and bring on 2022 especially fishing and hunting season!!

Last edited:
Hope your feeling better! Around our area here in PA Covid is every where. Worse now then it was a year ago.

T
Hope your feeling better! Around our area here in PA Covid is every where. Worse now then it was a year ago.
The hospitals here are taxed but the good thing, least what they are putting out, is that the death rate and intubation rates are way down. Almost all the people dying of COVID in my area have underlying conditions and were in high risk groups to begin with. Which is why I keep saying the politicians need to shift priorities to protecting the vulnerable and stop using the crisis to win political battles.

T

The hospitals here are taxed but the good thing, least what they are putting out, is that the death rate and intubation rates are way down. Almost all the people dying of COVID in my area have underlying conditions and were in high risk groups to begin with. Which is why I keep saying the politicians need to shift priorities to protecting the vulnerable and stop using the crisis to win political battles.
I couldn’t agree more. It’s the same way here. Hospitals are packed and death rate is way down.

Back