Medical problems

Wow! Glad you discovered a 'potential' problem before it bacame a real life problem.

Deer come and go... Life is a one time deal. ;)

Get your ticker fixed - much better finding the problems beforehand - and don't worry about your tag. A positive attitude will get you farther on your road to capping a big buck down the road, this year or next. Best of luck!

In life, it's all about timing --- finding your circulatory problems now was a Godsend! Prayers sent your way for an efficient procedure and a smooth recovery. You'll end up hitting the back country when you're supposed to --- hang in there ...

Use the hunt as motivation to follow the doctors orders to the T. Good advice does you no good if you don't follow it.
May you have many other years to hunt.

good luck A-con. be over before you know it. the procedure that is.

I will keep you in my prayers for a quick surgery and quicker recovery. Somewhere a giant buck has a date set to meet up with you. Don't dissapoint him!

Last OYOA check in for a week. In 12 hours, I'll be under the knife. I told em I prefer steaks and chops to burger and stew meat.
Hopefully, I'll be back on line next Sunday PM.

Just got home for the hospital.
Everything went as planned, quad by-pass with no complications.
I feel like I took a 45-70 slug through the boiler room.
According to the various nurses who have helped me over the last week, my recovery is going exceptionally well, and I'm doing much better than most.

The Doc says I can go bungee jumping in 90 days. Right now I just feel like taking a nap and eating some real food.

Sleep, eat, and heal fast. Make sure you don't mess up your anti-coagulants (if you are on any) with your food choices......I blew my Coumadin levels way off eating coleslaw, a "green" leafy vegetable after my bionic surgery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back