Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Meateater - featuring Mr. Fong

"Before the arrest, in 2013, public health officials were notified of a coyote carcass found in the freezer at the Bamboo Garden restaurant. At the time of the discovery, Fong informed officials that he was holding the coyote for a hunter. He disposed of the dead animal after complaints."

Yummy...

"Before the arrest, in 2013, public health officials were notified of a coyote carcass found in the freezer at the Bamboo Garden restaurant. At the time of the discovery, Fong informed officials that he was holding the coyote for a hunter. He disposed of the dead animal after complaints."

Yummy...
Sweet and sour yote!

I figured he was going to work for meateater….seems like he would be perfect for them. Maybe a bit too talented actually for them even

I ate at an all you can eat sushi place in Pocatello once, can’t say it was a great time. I don’t think Mr Fong was involved in that business.

Interesting that in Idaho you don’t have to salvage bear meat but you will go to jail if you buy it.

Let it rot in the field. A-ok. Sell it? Go straight to jail…
Don’t underestimate how big of a win this must be for the enforcement, investigation & undercover heros who all made this happen. Man with a bear foot fetish needs to burn!

Don’t underestimate how big of a win this must be for the enforcement, investigation & undercover heros who all made this happen. Man with a bear foot fetish needs to burn!
First W of 2022!! Been rough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back