MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana corner crossing (ish?)

I found it interesting that a person in a news story was someone that many of us may have interacted with over the years on various platforms, so apparently I “care”.

Thanks for your useful input though.
Hey. No problem. Glad you are a fan. mtmuley

Cool to see you on here. Please save the defense for court. Don't need to give the prosecution any more ammo. As information comes out, if you did everything right then I'm sure you will have the backing of many many organizations as well individual's dollars.

Last edited:
[Deleted]
While I certainly appreciate the post and understand the perceived need to defend yourself in the court of public opinion, I feel that any statement not made through your lawyer is a risk, and I’d urge you to remove any posts so as not to harm your chances.

I’m pulling for ya, and you’ve got my support. Good luck, and hope this all turns out.

Last edited:
While I certainly appreciate the post and understand the perceived need to defend yourself in the court of public opinion, I feel that any statement not made through your lawyer is a risk, and I’d urge you to remove any posts so as not to harm your chances.

I’m pulling for ya, and you’ve got my support. Good luck, and hope this all turns out.
I agree with this statement. My wife is an attorney and defending yourself may be very gratifying and seem like the right thing, but don’t say or post anything about the case.

I don't understand the law and stuff and how what he wrote could hurt his case, but folks smarter than me seem to think it could.
I'm happy to chat offline @Nameless Range. I'm most definitely not smarter than you. But as you know, when I'm not on here or out there advocating for public lands and wildlife, I'm in courtrooms practicing criminal defense. There's wisdom in the caution here.

Surveyors carry OnX so......

They sure a heck don't use it to set corners.

The small print from onx...

• The availability and accuracy of the information within the Service is dependent on many factors and service providers and changes frequently. You are responsible for confirming the accuracy of all information and conditions before taking or omitting any action.

I am frustrated with the dismissal myself. Once this started I was prepared to go to court. Even as I sit here tonight I’m frustrated they would write the ticket in the first place, then dismiss charges after they played hot potato with the case.

I am frustrated with the dismissal myself. Once this started I was prepared to go to court. Even as I sit here tonight I’m frustrated they would write the ticket in the first place, then dismiss charges after they played hot potato with the case.
If it’s appropriate to discuss, why did they drop the case?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back