Yeti GOBOX Collection

March Madness 2022

Right? My Cinderella’s turn to just cinders…scorched earth! Meanwhile “sure bets” either struggle or go down in flames.🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve won one office pool ever and that was a whitewater rafting trip, other than that 0 for dunno maybe 45 years?🤦🏼👏🏻

Right? My Cinderella’s turn to just cinders…scorched earth! Meanwhile “sure bets” either struggle or go down in flames.🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve won one office pool ever and that was a whitewater rafting trip, other than that 0 for dunno maybe 45 years?🤦🏼👏🏻
My problem is I kinda go off how strong I think a conference is. This year I thought the MWC and Big East were pretty strong. 6D51A5F6-83B2-4AE2-8C16-D112EF207192.gif

Hoping that Kevin Obaner's transfer to Texas Tech from last year's Cinderella (and my alma mater ORU) will pay off for the RedRaiders. Starting out well against Montana State Bobcats in the first game of the day from West Region San Diego stadium.

Hoping that Kevin Obaner's transfer to Texas Tech from last year's Cinderella (and my alma mater ORU) will pay off for the RedRaiders. Starting out well against Montana State Bobcats in the first game of the day from West Region San Diego stadium.
Might have been Tech's best half of basketball on offense this year. Hope they aren't using up any shots that they will need down the road.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back