Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

March Madness 2022

Let's not forget about last place. Kind of a small fish pot if you will. Because that's the only way I win anything with my bracket.
We are all winners! Repeat that and I may share my snowflake award with you.

Illinois in front for less than thirty seconds over the forty minutes played. Two Chattanooga shots rim out in the last 9 seconds.

March Madness indeed

It is exciting to be in the hunt. Number one for a time.

I do not know why I play this game. Really excited when No. 1, and depressed and No 2.

Go Purdue!

All I have to say, viewing from the 52nd or 57th position is...

this-is-bs-bullshiit.gif

So my girlfriend is recovering from hip surgery and watched the sports handicappers talk about the teams.... So far she has only lost 3 games after the Round of 64. She had Kentucky, USF, and Seton Hall. Still she is 280/320 in her bracket.

1647707950919.png

My South bracket is still perfect, Midwest I missed Richmond along with a lot of others and had Iowa going to the elite 8 so one more loss there for sure. East I missed St. Peter's and had Kentucky going to the final 4 so several more losses there. The West is where I went 4 for 8 but I actually still have a chance to recover on all of those games this round.

Baylor is about to mess up the Big 12 dominance, although I had Kentucky beating them in the Elite 8 so that won't kill me much more than it already has.

A wrestling match has broken out in Baylor v NCarolina.
It has been interesting on the refereeing in the tournament so far. Some games are getting called super tight. That game I think you might have to lose a limb to get a foul called right now. Guys on the floor right and left with nary a whistle blown.

…and you are??😉
Not Participating. Oh I did for 15 years, but I like not having a dog in the fight and seeing some good basketball post moves, ball movement and outside shooting, without rooting on a team I don't even know.....

I'm just happy for her...

Back