PEAX Equipment

Major Breaking News From NBC

If there was a AR-15 there, well there was, but if not is Obama going to invite me and Buzz for beer at the white house to cover his jaw flapping?
I see Buzz had another stand up response. I guess he is just defending the guy that his union newsletter said he had to vote for:D

I write the newsletter...and you already know I dont vote for the lesser of two assclowns.;)

No. My point was there's not much room to throw rocks in our glass House.

Btw - did you read the independent counsel report on fast and furious?

No. My point was there's not much room to throw rocks in our glass House.

Btw - did you read the independent counsel report on fast and furious?

Ben, I don't tend to give lenience for a POTUS just because the last guy was just as much a moron. I dont throw rocks because I did not vote for Bush.
Two wrongs don't make a right, you know that.
Try that mentality next time you get pulled over for speeding "well the last guy you gave a ticket to was going even faster, so I should get a warning"
No I did not read the independent report. Bottom line, Holder flat out refused and should be held in contempt. Real great transparency:rolleyes:

I've seen the news clip presented by Nemont and also read straight arrow's recent post (though no link to a news source)... not interested in wmd, Obama cover up, etc...

Anything "official" on the actual firearms used? Official with a link for self review? Were handguns only used or was there an AR-15? Terrible either way, no doubt. Absolutely senseless!

Ben, I don't tend to give lenience for a POTUS just because the last guy was just as much a moron. I dont throw rocks because I did not vote for Bush.
Two wrongs don't make a right, you know that.
Try that mentality next time you get pulled over for speeding "well the last guy you gave a ticket to was going even faster, so I should get a warning"
No I did not read the independent report. Bottom line, Holder flat out refused and should be held in contempt. Real great transparency:rolleyes:

You should read the report. You're arguments will be sharper. It's also great bedtime material. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back