MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Major Breaking News From NBC

I'm with tjones, it simply doesnt matter.

Is there a shortage of tinfoil in Wisconsin?

You would have no problem with higher government telling locals to hide the facts to further their agenda? I do. If you don't so beit but your stupid tin foil comments are just that.
News media saying the investigation is "complex" really?? How complex is it, the guy killed himself in the school, I don't know how a dead man can put a weapon back in the trunk. So was there a gun in the trunk or not?

schmalts,

Lets just say I've been around some investigations that were wayyy less likely to be fugged up than sorting out a school full of dead kids with multiple weapons being used...and yet the "facts" took time to become reality, and most certainly, the investigations were jacked up.

How do you call 5 people dead when you only have 3 bodies???....a question I asked, not that long ago, and one that I dont care to ever ask again. I cant imagine how much more painful it must have been to have families asking those same questions?

All I'm telling you is that investigations take time, and the investigators, as well as the media, are quick to jump to unfounded "conclusions". Combine that with the publics "need" for answers immediately (if not sooner), and you set the stage for a cluster^%$#. The net result is conspiracy theories, tinfoil hat sales through the roof, poor information,...and a whole lot of grief/heartache for those that were directly impacted from a tragic event.

The media, and those leaking "information" before the blood is even dry...need a swift kick to the sack...almost as much as those screaming conspiracy.

Savvy?

Last edited:
Buzz, we have a current POTUS who likes to cover up and hide the truth. Fast and furious debacle, The Embassy scandal and Hillary "hit her head and can't remember" crap.
Since the POTUS himself personally singled out so called "assault weapons" and is using this past tragedy as you say "before the blood is dry" to sooner than later push gun control on guns that are not even close to being the weapon of choice in homicide, I would say it is not all "tin foil" to think that there was not some kind of push from upper government to delay the truth long enough because he knows that handguns will be a tougher sell to the public for gun control over what some us consider a gun we do have a reason to own.
I know you have this "if I don't do it or own it it is stupid or wrong" attitude but cut a little slack to those who have different tastes than yours once in a while. Some like shooting long range, some like stalking close (you changed on that tune). Some like semi autos for target and p-dogs, some like a bolt gun. Have a little tolerance for others personal choices. When you do something that someone else does no one is calling you stupid, have the same courtesy

Last edited:
It isnt true Schmalts, not ONE word about Obama that you just posted regarding a "cover-up" at Sandy Hook.

I want some proof Schmalts, one shred that you can dig up, that Obama is hiding something that happened at Sandy Hook to further an agenda. I'll agree with you that the investigation may have been, or is, being botched...but what proof can you bring to the table to prove Obama is behind it? How about blame the local cops that were the "source" of most of the initial "facts" and the source of the fact leaking? Why was any information leaked at all before the investigation was final?

What you're implying doesnt make sense...not one shred of evidence exists regarding your conspiracy. Call Jesse Ventura, he's got a show you'd like.

I'm plenty tolerant of other PROOF...not just bullchit that people dream up from fox/msnbc news, the NRA, or pull directly from their ass.

My last post wasnt meant to blame you Schmalts for your conspiracy theory. You're a victim of the media and those that leak "facts" to jump to "conclusions". Neither the media, nor those leaking facts, could likely draw a conclusion regarding a complex investigation like Sandy Hook with a 100 pack of crayons and a book full of connect-the-dots.

I'm not buying the brand of crazy you're trying to sell...it doesnt make sense and there is no proof.

How hard is it to count to four as in handguns and 1 as in AR and where they were found, LOL! If the friggin cops can't come out after a day to at least clear that up, something is amiss somewhere!!! First the "official" word from authorities was that two handguns were found in the school and the AR was found in the trunk. Then there was the coroner who came out on TV and "officially" stated that all the dead were killed by multiple shots from the AR. Then a video closeup comes out and shows what appears to be a shotgun being taken from the guys car trunk and unloaded by a cop. Then the report from NBC was that the authorities in charge "officially" confirmed there were four handguns found in the school and Lanza killed himself with one of them and nothing more was said about the AR.. Was there ANY retraction to say that the AR was not in the trunk and was found in the school with the killer?

Last edited:
Your really out there Buzz. Go re-read my posts. First of all you put up a "tinfoil hat" comment when I only ask if there has been any new word on what weapon was used. Real nice....
Second, I only clearly posted speculation that there may be a delay in the truth and now you scream like i posted some facts:confused:.
Third, on a different note, we all know it is FACT that Obama has covered up the gun running to Mexico and the Embassy slaughter because he flat out refuses to give any details. He is not asking for more time, they REFUSE to talk about it. But after that lack of transparency you on the other hand say it is so far fetched that Obama would never hide or delay any details to further any agenda of his beit election or gun control laws.
My brand of crazy, according to you has already been shown with gun running and the embassy slaughter. I don't see delaying any details on this one in order to push through gun laws as crazy thinking after Obama has flat out refused to cooperate with info like the fast and furious. Eric Holder flat out refused, and should be held in contempt for that. Hillary gets sick and can't remember.... Wow, talk about conspiracy.
Again, you and I can disagree and I have no problem with that we are still cool in the end, but stop the name calling tin foil crap and put up a debate rather than suggest that everyone is stupid.

Schmalts,

If you can provide evidence that Obama is heavy-handing the locals investigating Sandy Hook to further an anti gun Agenda...I'll believe you. But, it better be proof and not a wing-nut article by Gov. Ventura.

Until then, you're no better than the media shills...spreading disinformation to further YOUR agenda.

Schmalts,

If you can provide evidence that Obama is heavy-handing the locals investigating Sandy Hook to further an anti gun Agenda...I'll believe you. But, it better be proof and not a wing-nut article by Gov. Ventura.

Until then, you're no better than the media shills...spreading disinformation to further YOUR agenda.

Sorry, I am not familiar with anything Ventura stated.. so no I have not formed any opinion from anything of him.
I have no evidence, never said there was any otherwise either so get that straight. It is a lack of trust that raises suspicion, thats all and not by just me if you read this whole thread. I am not twisting any truths, but I am not liking the lack of what should be really simple facts to reveal. Obama likes to flap his jaw long before he should and maybe this is another one (assault rifle) maybe not. If there was no AR-15 rifle used fine, but why wait until after laws get slammed through before saying it. You want some jaw flapping reminders? How about the beer gate crap, how about the trevon Walker crap, there is more but he likes to flap without knowing facts more that you and I.
Listen, all I am saying is this guys says crap before knowing facts, and then side steps around it. You cannot deny his total lack of transparency on many issues so why do you get so defensive if anyone wonders what may be next with this clown. I never posted anything stating that there is any facts, and that is what you seem to be hung up on. You make some imaginary conclusion and go off on it.

It isn't true Schmalts, not ONE word about Obama that you just posted regarding a "cover-up" at Sandy Hook.

I.

Show me what words I posted in print say that in fact there is a cover up? Please do.
All anyone else here sees is that we are wondering why they have not said what kind of gun was used, what was in the trunk, and maybe Obama once again spoke early and condemns assault weapons and I would not DOUBT that he wants it to sound like an AR was the weapon used even if not. That is an opinion, got it? I am not saying it is a fact, Savvy??
What is a fact is he refuses to tell what happens in past debacles. I trust Obama as far as I could throw him. Was an AR-15 used?? I would not be surprised if it was, but I would also not be surprised that if it was not, after what Obama already said about banning them again that he would not want it to come out real fast. Oh and Buzz, that last part was my OPINION, not facts

Last edited:
Schmalts,

The only real fact is...that you're just mad at Obama because he hasnt pushed a federal gay-marriage agenda...and you know it.:hump::D

To get back on topic, the ONLY article I've read that has any merit on the whole issue is the one that Oak posted a while back. I agree with the dude that wrote it...its as tough to defend the NRA and their propoganda as it is to defend the anti-gun crowd.

Well that was an interesting response, LOL! All we're asking is if anybody has seen anything concrete from the media officially stating anything different AFTER that news piece video stating that they found 4 handguns in the school that made no comment about where the AR was. Please, no more friggin tinfoil hat comments by anyone, as that's more than getting a little old! I will repeat again. What is so complicated to count how many guns were where and what type they were and come out with a final official report on that seeing as how it's been over two weeks since the tragedy? It's a legitimate question that needs to be answered, regardless of whether it was an AR or the handguns or all of them that were involved!

schmalts and Buzz I don't want to get in the middle of your conversation but I would like to throw this out to the both of you....I know I found it strange that the FBI resonded to the scene of a local crime/incident and then later after things settled down some, Eric Holder made an appearance...I found this kind of strange as neither of those parties responded to the shooting in Aurora Colo. or to Chicago where 500 people have been killed this year due to "gun violence"... Just something to take into consideration...FBI and Eric Holder togther in the same place again at a local crime scene.....Makes me wonder why...

bushwcker---It's probably a case of the blind coming in to lead the blind with all the misinformation that the local officals were giving the media, LOL!

The latest television newscast I saw on it was just before Christmas. The official who spoke clearly stated that most of the tragic carnage was done with an AR-15, but that the shooter also had three pistols, one of which he used to kill himself. The official also clearly stated that a shotgun was retrieved from the shooter's car. The only question seemed to be the source of the shotgun and what the intent could be for that weapon.

Had I known that there would be such divisiveness on this forum regarding the type of weapons used, I would have documented that newscast to provide better info. 'Sorry I did not.

schmalts and Buzz I don't want to get in the middle of your conversation but I would like to throw this out to the both of you....I know I found it strange that the FBI resonded to the scene of a local crime/incident and then later after things settled down some, Eric Holder made an appearance...I found this kind of strange as neither of those parties responded to the shooting in Aurora Colo. or to Chicago where 500 people have been killed this year due to "gun violence"... Just something to take into consideration...FBI and Eric Holder togther in the same place again at a local crime scene.....Makes me wonder why...

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/arva...cle_9fafac1e-dcb2-11e1-9eb4-001a4bcf887a.html

IMO, the type of weapons used in Sandy won't change the discussion at the Federal level.

I have read that article twice just to be certain, but no where does it say he or the FBI played a part in the investigation...From this article I can't see that he had anything to contribute to any investigation, not that he could/would anyway...

There wasn’t much FBI agent Jim Yacone could say last week about the ongoing investigation of the mass shootings in Aurora.

But what the head agent of the Colorado/Wyoming area did say helps to demonstrate the FBI’s current priorities and roles in a post-9/11 world.

Yacone spoke to the Golden Rotary Tuesday morning, and answered questions about what the FBI does, which inevitably touched on some elements of the July 20 theater shooting that left 12 dead.

Probably not the best article. I just took the fist thing off a google search, but it does show FBI involvement in the case.

If there was a AR-15 there, well there was, but if not is Obama going to invite me and Buzz for beer at the white house to cover his jaw flapping?
I see Buzz had another stand up response. I guess he is just defending the guy that his union newsletter said he had to vote for:D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back