Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Looking for a Colorado Bighorn

Amazing story with and amazing ending. Congratulations guys! That is a good looking Ram!

Congratulations to Courtney and the rest of the crew! Thats a great looking ram. I'm really looking forward to seeing this episode.

Big Fin, you'll be happy to know that weather in Wyoming will be in the mid-70's this weekend. ;)

BF,

Tough conditions, but you guys got it done. Absolutely killer story. I cant wait for the next hunt. Get some rest!

Amazing story and pictures Fin, you've really got this online write-up down to an art.
Sounds like an awesome adventure, and from what I can tell, I really good ram for CO.
Congrats!

Awesome!! Great write up Randy. I can't imagine what it must have been like to pop up and see that guy at 40 yards. Great ram, really looking forward to seeing it happen on TV.

great story, great ram, great scenery, great play-by-play, great effort...thats going to make an award winning show!!!!
BF...you've got a great show/site/concept.
Congrats to ALL of you!

Wow!! Congratulations to Courtney and the gang. I will admit Troy is definatly a good guy to have around.(don't tell him I said that Randy). I'm sure the footage will be off the charts. Now we just need some sponsors to realize what is actually being accomplished. Thanks for telling and showing the story of the average Joe. Your efforts are appreciated.

This is one episode I just have to see! With all the footage from the past three adventures next year is going to be a killer series of shows for OYOA! Thanks for the ride!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back