Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Lobo Watch Nuts?

They are crazy over there. I found that page yesterday and couldn't believe some of the crap they had posted.

The fact that they have 5000+ likes is depressing.

His attacks on Randy are baseless. His attacks on the RMEF are ridiculous.

In the short exchange he had with you it only took for him to reply to show that name calling and ad hominem is about as deep as his arguments go.

Toby's comment about the wolf episode a few years back:

that wolf was probably someone's pet wolf-dog cross

His comments are inflammatory, but probably not even a violation of the Facebook terms of service.

I saw the name Toby Bridges and needed to read no farther..................

NR, I think he just looking to get his name out there? Yup.
I would like to think that most of us here have our fearless leader's and RMEFs back for what they stand for. There will always be D'Bags around trying to make a name for themselves.

The fact that they have 5000+ likes is depressing.

His attacks on Randy are baseless. His attacks on the RMEF are ridiculous.

In the short exchange he had with you it only took for him to reply to show that name calling and ad hominem is about as deep as his arguments go.

Toby, really classy taking shots at a guy whose done more to control wolf numbers and inspire other hunters to get out during the winter months to hunt wolves than anyone else I know. You advocate for more pressure on a limited resource by pushing late season black powder hunts, yet blame the wolves for being the sole source of the decline of game populations. I think your time would be better served cruising the interstate in a minivan looking for wolves to run over. At least the wolf kill on his show was confirmed....

I couldn't help myself. I had to leave a comment. :) Wonder how long it will last?

Toby is crazier than a shithouse rat, an absolute loon. The scary thing is, some people actually consider him a reliable source of information.

It's pretty funny, all the crap on his webpage about the McKenzie Valley superwolves. Yet, if you look at the date collected by Idaho, Montana and Wyoming after a number of years of wolf hunting, and compare the weights from harvest wolves to the "native timberwolves" that Toby so adamnantly talks about, guess what? The sizes are exactly the same.

I can get people hating wolves. I just get tired of them making shit up to further their argument.

We used to have a saying that "An idiot with a briefcase 20 miles from home turns into an expert". Well the same thing goes for a lot of these FB Pages. They don't really have to back up anything as long as they word it "Like an Expert". Toby's core is a group of people who want the BS he spouts off to be the real thing, so they join in. Really pretty simple. John

Thanks for the support guys. At Elk Camp right now, following some other hunts over the last couple weeks, so been too busy/remote to be on here much.

I would ask that you don't engage with Toby. It only serves to make him and his followers think they have some credibility, which could not be further from the truth.

If you could see the "roll on the ground laughing" response the industry gives when Toby's name comes up, you would realize what a joke his efforts are.

Below is an email he sent to RMEF a couple days ago. And if like the last time he slandered me, this week he will send out an email to many in the hunting industry, using his database from time as the former President of MT SFW, slandering me again.

None of what he writes had even the slightest fact to it, but he has never been a purveyor of facts. And those who follow him have the same interest in facts- Zero.

Thanks again, but let him hang out in his mini van and play with himself. He's not worth the time it takes to type this reply, though all of you are.

A better use of time would be to contact RMEF and our other partners as to your positive support, with no mention of the cowards lobbing volleys from the peanut gallery of life.

Subject: RMEF Partering With Randy Newberg - Not A Good Idea!
To: RMEF

The feces is about to hit the rotating oscilator for RMEF - again.

I'm hearing from many extremely angry sportsmen who are literally pissed at
RMEF for partnering up with Randy Newberg ... and I think an all out attack
against RMEF is going to get pretty ugly...and is going to be inevitable.

Newberg has way too many ties with pro-wolf, pro-predator individuals and
organizations - including the National Wildlife Federation.

Here's a release I put out in October 2013, showing Newberg's association
with Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, which is as phony as sportsmen groups
can get. It is nothing more than a political front for NWF (and MT
Wildlife Federation).

http://www.lobowatch.org/adminclient/HuntingIndustry/go

This is just a heads up...RMEF will be under fire.

Toby Bridges
LOBO WATCH
www.lobowatch.com

I guess he didn't care for my posting his phony minivan story.

The guy's got an inflated sense of self worth for sure.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's funny or sad, but Toby really has no clue about the issue he claims to be battling.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back