Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Life is a highway.....

Shall I start posting every article about a car crash? We get it, you are afraid of grizzly bears. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Your agenda is getting rather annoying though.

The media in Montana only reports a fraction of the actual grizzly bear attacks. Grizzlies have gotten so thick and I've had so many close calls that I've actually had to stop wearing my bacon pants when I go hunting. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks.

The media in Montana only reports a fraction of the actual grizzly bear attacks. Grizzlies have gotten so thick and I've had so many close calls that I've actually had to stop wearing my bacon pants when I go hunting. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks.

I knew i left something off of my gear checklist.

Bacon pants - check.

You may find this hard to believe, Mo.

Last weekend a grizzly walked less than one hundred yards from me while I slept.

It did not eat me, try to eat me or really do anything other than leave it's big tracks in the snow.

1pointer and I had an encounter with a sow and cubs pretty close to that area, up closer to Olney, in 2015. Lucky we didn't get chewed on, I had left my bear spray on the hood of the Durango.

As far as the rapid-fire bear attack articles, Mo puts the bait out there, and folks take the bait every time. I'm thinking Mo must be a master-baiter.

1pointer and I had an encounter with a sow and cubs pretty close to that area, up closer to Olney, in 2015. Lucky we didn't get chewed on, I had left my bear spray on the hood of the Durango.

As far as the rapid-fire bear attack articles, Mo puts the bait out there, and folks take the bait every time. I'm thinking Mo must be a master-baiter.

:cool:

That's obvious. It doesn't matter. It's fun to rag on him and we'll do it at every opportunity he gives us.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back