Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kodiak Blacktail Hunt

That is so over the top cool. A sitka blacktail hunt is waaaaaaaay up on my bucket list. That and a return trip to Alaska would never hurt my feelings. I'm just going to have to make that hunt happen in the next couple years. A story like this and the photos really motivate me. Thank you for posting this!

Nice bucks. I've seen a lot of nice ones from the soutend this year. The early snow has them right on the beach, might as well shoot them because if this keeps up they will die anyway.

You want to hunt raghorns? :D

Sure!! The problem is that will only get you access to my 21' skiff or possibly my friends 26' landing craft. Or some hunting off the road system with quads.
Now if you want to pony up and show me and my other buddy, who I go crab fishing with and really wants to kill a big elk, some of your secret spots with those big 6x6's then we can jump up to one of his boats. He has a 48' salmon seiner that sleeps 5 and can handle 12-14' seas fairly easily or if you're not afraid of splitting a sizeable fuel bill we might be able to use his 70' tender/pot vessel which can handle 20' seas, not that you'd want to be out in that anyway.
OK I'm done hijacking this post...

TB, I can take you elk hunting in Salcha in exchange for blacktail on Kodiak.

Since Ultrahunter isnt replying ill tell ya.....Yeah, we hunted the SW end with Homer Ocean Charters...Thanksgiving week. It was unreal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back