Kicked in the NAHCers...

Mo Hunter said:
IF you don't like it go back to south of the border or some other country for that matter.

I don't usually jump into other people's arguments, but I have to agree with the above mentioned quote.

Just think where America would be if that tree-hugger (Gore) or old fart (Kerry) were in contol.
No Hunter,

Just how in-bred are you? How much of the Constitution do you think should be rescinded and ignored?

Mo Hunter said:
IF you don't like it go back to south of the border or some other country for that matter.

I don't usually jump into other people's arguments, but I have to agree with the above mentioned quote.

Just think where America would be if that tree-hugger (Gore) or old fart (Kerry) were in contol.

...calling Kerry an old fart is an insult to geezers everywhere. Welcome by the way. Seems you got an early jigstrike from our resident illegal defender...pretty good for a newcomer.:D

"Cam just stirs the pot then sits back and watches........"

Yes, AzSlim you are right. Cam has a Big Spoon to stir it up with.:p

I don't know about you guys,but I definitely like Pepsi better than Coke.

Good googally moogally,

I thought I left this crap on the NAHC misc forum.

My guess is Hillary has accomplished more for herself and for others than you have. Just a hunch....

Care to list yours?

So do you guys think the rain will ruin the spagetti crop? Maybe not but it could raise hell with the noodles....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back