Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Kicked in the NAHCers...

JoseCuervo said:
So you think Hillary will do even stupider things than Dubya, so that is your concern? Have you seen anything in her record that would indicate she would? Or are you even smart enough to read her record?

Yes,she will. Not too concerned as she will probably be the VP candidate. Past history(or herstory) is no indication of future behavior in someone as freakish and unstable as her. Not too smart, but just smart enough.

Bill picked his intern like he picked his wife...someone slightly under him in the looks and cognitive reasoning depts. Gotta agree though with what you said re Bill Clinton's record.

JoseCuervo said:
WH,
What is the advantage and purpose of being the President if you get stuck with ugly fat chicks of a quality that are only acceptable 5 minutes before closing time at the bar? Did you the the ugly chick that Cheney was "hunting" with down in Texas??? He should hope for a another heart attack and maybe get his circulation problems fixed so his vision comes back.

I seriosuly doubt the old rich landowner lady in Texas had to remove any DNA from her designer camo. Pass the ball Gunner, you're covered.:)

JoseCuervo said:
NHY,
It was the other old broad that was allegedly rumoured to sometimes be performing patriotic duty.....

Is "allegedly rumoured" your best shot? I do agee with your closing time analogy btw.

Hey Yukon Hunter,

Seeing the rest of these "ladies" are too busy having a pissing match, let me just say WELCOME BACK!! After all, I think that was the purpose of this post! :)

SCOTT

JB,
After you get done with your 3rd grade insults, why do you think Hillary will be worse than Dubya?

I believe we attempted to have this conversation before. But you never answered, would you vote for Hillary or not?....or are you still trying to get more info first(closet dike)? As far as my third grade insults are concerned, i was just joking.....unless you would actually vote for her, than my joke turns into a true assessment of you.

JB,
Honestly? I don't have an opinion on Hillary. My friends from NY all report back that she has done a good job of being a Centrist, which is not a bad thing for a President after having the current Right Wing Bible Banging Nut Job in the WHouse. And unless the Senate passes the Immigration Reform Act, I won't have my citizenship and be able to vote in this country. I may have to keep voting for Vincente Fox's hand picked successor.

Hillary being a centrist is a great disguise, don't you think? Think back to when Bill was first elected President. She tried to run the White House then and failed. She's an arrogant elitist. To believe anything else is to be a fool.

:cool:

Honestly? I don't have an opinion on Hillary. My friends from NY all report back that she has done a good job of being a Centrist,

first thing you might want to do is find new friends.

Her centrist stance is almost choreographed wouldnt you say?
What about her campaign fundraising scandal, sounds awful familiar doesn’t it?
She has "no recollection" of the arrangement...a page right out of big daddy bill's book.

"I have no recollection whatsoever of discussing any arrangement with him whereby [Mr. Paul] would support my campaign for the United States Senate in exchange for anything from me or then-President Clinton," the top Democrat told the court. "And I do not believe that I made any such statements because I believe I would remember such a discussion if it had occurred."
Paul told WorldNetDaily:
"It has become my penance to warn the American people of the real threat to our republic posed by this power-hungry sociopath."

and does it concern you at all that she stayed with Billy bob after the embarrassment and public humiliation brought on by his love for the chubby chicks and butter faces?(im sure you know what a butter face is)......I guess that’s normal life for a trailer park romance but one would think that being president should require at least some morals and respectable character.

Hillary hasn't blown it yet !

Yukon, as you can see I'm under 100 and unfamiliar with your posts, but I say welcome back too! Thanks for the spark that ignited this thread.

....double, double, toil & trouble, fire hot and cauldron bubble. C'mon Gunner, quit slacking.

JB,
You are using WorldNet for a source????

No. a source for what? Breaking news, Hillary's fundraising scandal?
Dude, watch something besides Opra and Donahue once in awhile.

"JB,
Honestly? I don't have an opinion on Hillary. My friends from NY all report back that she has done a good job of being a Centrist,"

Spooky spooky chit.
From a hunting or outdoor stand point, Jose has to be the first person I have seen that doesn't have an opinion on Hillary.LOL
Everyone I know has an opinion on Hillary -----Its hell no I don't like her and yes she could and would do alot worse the Bush.

We can't forget that when you get one Clinton you also get the other.Yuck!!!

Back