MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Katie Sue's Goat

We saw some great bucks, here's a couple photos of 2 that had nice prongs. Not the biggest we saw, but nice ones that hung around long enough to be photographed.

Glassing the lope, and our campsite the day prior to season.

Katie's buck.

Here's a photo we took in the backyard, where a whitetail buck made a big scrape. This is within 45 yards of the front door to my parent's house.

Here's some more carnage from the weekend.

a couple more hero photos..

Last edited:
Great memories made with your sister and family. Can't buy or replace that kind of stuff. Thanks for the pictures

Great family time GH! She sure ended up with a cool looking buck. Congrats to your sister!

That's an awesome antelope.
Sounds like a great time spent with your sister as well.
Congrats to you both.

Well done you two!! There is nothing better than hunting with the family...great pics!!

That was something when that rain started coming down Friday. It kept a lot of "roadies" on the pavement....grin!!

I had family along this weekend too. We had a blast!!...We did good!!

An awesome goat, roosters, and some bonus partridge add up to a GREAT hunt in my book.

Congrats to your sister.

awesome..big prongs do it for me..those other 2 in the pix are some good looking bucks. I'd be excited about the seed's left for you next year.

True Story...

While glassing Katie's buck the evening prior to season, I noticed a truck approaching our campsite about a mile away. I rolled over to inspect who this might be in the spotter, and in doing so, got the absolute worst cactus injury I've ever seen.. right in my right ass cheek.

Had Big Shooter and Blue Yummies been using their optics, from my camp, they could have seen me standing on a hillside with my pants down and my poor sister plucking cactus thorns from my ass. I still have a lot of them in me.

Poetic justice for Blue Yummies and Big Shooter? :D I got a cap from Big Shooter's outfitting business, and 2 empty beer cans from Blue Yummies, he's definitely a drunk.

I agree with buzz. One of the coolest looking bucks ive seen this year. Congrats to your sis.

Think I found his little brother........

What do you guys think..... is this buck cut from the same cloth or what?

Took these this afternoon just outside of Casper......

Attachments

• freaknasty2.jpg
    freaknasty2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 363
  • Freaknasty1.JPG
    Freaknasty1.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 375
  • frealnasty3.jpg
    frealnasty3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 332
almost looks like Idaho country, but Idaho doesn't have pheasants........ cool goat, I would have shot that one without even thinking...
Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back