Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Katie Sue's Goat

Katie shot the proper buck. Tall and pretty is overrated. Big and ugly is where it is at for antelope. That buck is for sure one for the wall. Congrats to you and Katie.

True Story...

While glassing Katie's buck the evening prior to season, I noticed a truck approaching our campsite about a mile away. I rolled over to inspect who this might be in the spotter, and in doing so, got the absolute worst cactus injury I've ever seen.. right in my right ass cheek.

Had Big Shooter and Blue Yummies been using their optics, from my camp, they could have seen me standing on a hillside with my pants down and my poor sister plucking cactus thorns from my ass. I still have a lot of them in me.

Poetic justice for Blue Yummies and Big Shooter? :D I got a cap from Big Shooter's outfitting business, and 2 empty beer cans from Blue Yummies, he's definitely a drunk.

After waiting to see if you would show up I drank a couple yummies, we actually saw you bent over and some gal poking at your ass. Big shooter fell down the hill and lost his hat.

Nice goat, glad you didnt tear up the roads like the other idiots

That's a beast. Great buck, great hunt. I have found that the more cactus you have in you, the better the buck at the end of the hunt.

yummies, no tracking up the roads, and she really did have to walk 8 or 9 miles in that crap before she shot him.. Notice my clean truck here when we go the goat back to it..
IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

yummies, no tracking up the roads, and she really did have to walk 8 or 9 miles in that crap before she shot him.. Notice my clean truck here when we go the goat back to it..
IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

Yea right, there's a car wash just over that hill that you surely hit:rolleyes: You can always find Kurt hanging out at those Jacked up truck places around Bozeman. He's a true Muscle truck guy at heart.:D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back