MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Katie Sue's Goat

He might be a tease but it is usually worth the wait as far as hunting stories and pictures go.

Hmmmm.

Will it be a classic buck with a beautiful cape and all the things you look for in a pronghorn to put on your wall?

Or, will it be something big and ugly?

Big and ugly always gets my vote, but I am known to have some screws loose.

With Greenhorn as the helper, I am sure Katie Sue will put her tag on something to make me envious.

Think it is something in the DNA of those folks who were born and raised in NE Montana that makes them relentless in their harassment of antelope.

Wish I was going to be around to read the play by play of this one.

Good luck Katie Sue. Don't let GH talk you into something small, just so he can keep the family record for the biggest antelope.

She decided ugly. There were some dandy normal looking ones around. Will upload more photos later. She had to work for this one, probably 8 or 9 miles of mud walking before we found him again and got close. One shot to the heart at 250 yards.
IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2697-1.jpg

Damn funky 'lope! Very nice! Unique as heck!

Grats to the Texan.... er, Montanan. Sweatshirt should have at the LEAST some pu$$yat colors - eh, bobcat colors.

Anyhow - grats on a very nice 'lope!

Oh and yes - GH, yours is a good lookin 'lope as well. :D

Last edited:
Does everybody in the family wear Texas A&M sweatshirts when they kill big critters???

Katie Sue done way good on that critter, and, sounds like it was well-earned.

Congrats to all involved.

It's been a mixed bag weekend. Sister and her pals out blasting birds. I've been napping at the parents, and taking an occasional walk through the yard with a shotgun. Fun stuff.

Cool gnarly looking buck there!

Is she going to get it mounted for shop decor?

Great looking buck! Looks like the wind was blowing just as hard in your neck of the woods this weekend as well.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back