Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Karen has gone too far this time

My tickets went unused. I was stuck on a mandatory work project when my phone reminded me of the tickets in my Apple wallet. 👎🏻
That sucks. Sorry man.

Back to the real discussion, I will admit to being slightly obsessed with Danny Carey. Like, the dude plays multiple time signatures with each hand! C’mon! That shits just impressive.

I couldn't listen to Led Zeppelin until well after high school. They were the only band the "cool kids" listened to... anything else, in their opinion, was unworthy.

Today, can't really get into Tool - but Clutch? Fagetaboutit

You would be surprised I bet. mtmuley
No not really.
Did you ever listen to any of the guitarists folks recommended? Jimmy Page from Zepp ranks near the top, so ,no, that band is not shit. Not just an opinion, either. Substantiated aplenty.

No not really.
Did you ever listen to any of the guitarists folks recommended? Jimmy Page from Zepp ranks near the top, so ,no, that band is not shit. Not just an opinion, either. Substantiated aplenty.
I get it. I just don't care for their music. Sucks is a strong word I guess. mtmuley

I get it. I just don't care for their music. Sucks is a strong word I guess. mtmuley
My parents were on the older side of the hippy thing in the 60's. I was exposed to all the musical greats from that time period ,though, at a young age.
Guess, I am partial, but by no means one dimensional. There will always be good music hitting the scene.
You aren't a Swiftie are you?😉

My parents were on the older side of the hippy thing in the 60's. I was exposed to all the musical greats from that time period ,though, at a young age.
Guess, I am partial, but by no means one dimensional. There will always be good music hitting the scene.
Aren't they referred to as Traylors now?

Grew up listening to AM country out of Missoula. No. Not a Swiftie. mtmuley

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genevamorman66
Back